Whats The Deal With Testing?

My initial 2 orders of Tirz came from a US supplier. The cost was steep, yet the COAs listed on their page looked solid (this was at the start of 2025)…

Things started feeling off once nobody replied to my texts or emails.. so I mailed 3 vials off for analysis…

Out of those, 2 came back at 99.9%, with 1 a bit low and 1 a bit high on the mg side.

Vial number 3 came back labeled "NO PEPTIDE"

I quit using any Tirz from that source and tossed it all.

Direct Chinese sources have given me solid test results (and lower prices). For every batch, I send at least 1 vial for testing.

So far I've been fortunate: every result has shown no less than 99.7%, with most hitting 99.9%. The mg values have ranged from a few % below to 10% above, though that's simple enough to account for in your dosing math.

Bottom line, put your faith in the COAs that come from vials you personally submit… And I NEVER use anything until the results are in.

A COA posted on a website might have nothing to do with what actually shows up.

And like others have pointed out, they can be forged.

Stay Safe…
 
When a vendor provides a CoA for the product you're after, take a look at the cap color. Scanning the QR code brings up the Janoshik page, which displays the cap color of the vial that was tested. After that, ask the vendor which color the current batch has. Occasionally I request a photo of their current batch.

This helps confirm you're getting the same batch that the CoA covers. Even though this approach isn't foolproof, it's one more check. Endotoxins are a separate matter if that's what concerns you.
 
Usually I purchase a big enough quantity of one product that getting it tested is the more economical route. After that, I either join an existing testing group or put one together; then we check what we found against the COA from the vendor. Lately, I’ve noticed endotoxin testing being included more frequently.
 
Lewis said:

RetCurious said:

Testing has its flaws and limits, but when something is going into your body, gathering whatever information you can about it still makes sense.

In this market we've encountered mislabeled vials, double mass, products with no peptide at all, the incorrect peptide, and even 2 peptides in one, plus sterility and endotoxin failures are turning up more often.

Get as much testing done as you can, reconstitute with Hospira bacteriostatic water, and filter after mixing — that's the harm reduction path.

Send me a DM with the vendor and batch details and I'll check whether any 3rd party tests exist for it.
Thanks, it's on its way — tracking came through today. Might sound silly, but what's the way to send a dm on here? 😂
If you hover your cursor over my avatar, a pop-up dialog appears, and at its bottom there is a "Send direct message" link.

Edit: On second thought, you might not yet have the permissions needed to send DMs—I can't recall how that works on this site. I've sent one to you.
 
Back
Top