What’s on your plate this week?

leonli

Explorer
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Hongkong
Diet, workouts, steps, sleep, or anything else? 👀

Lately I’ve been hitting the sack around 10 PM!
 
TRT was giving me some sides, so yesterday I moved to a different provider. They gave me a requisition for blood work, though the real hurdle now is finding a time to get the draw done around my job. On top of that, I still need to track down aromasin and anastrazole, just so I’ve got a fallback if this comes up again — and it may well not.

Having been away from home, my main aim this week is simply to get back into my routine. Yesterday morning I ran 7k, scaled back since I’d had time off, but I also had a minor medical procedure yesterday that will keep me out of the gym for the rest of the week. All I want is to halt the slide as quickly as I can.
 
lastresort said:

I just got past 240lb. My goal is to get down as near to 230 as I can.
Nice work!

islandtime50 said:

TRT was giving me some sides, so yesterday I moved to a different provider. They gave me a requisition for blood work, though the real hurdle now is finding a time to get the draw done around my job. On top of that, I still need to track down aromasin and anastrazole, just so I’ve got a fallback if this comes up again — and it may well not.

Having been away from home, my main aim this week is simply to get back into my routine. Yesterday morning I ran 7k, scaled back since I’d had time off, but I also had a minor medical procedure yesterday that will keep me out of the gym for the rest of the week. All I want is to halt the slide as quickly as I can.
Wishing you a quick return to your routine! 💪
 
My diet is in its last phase, and this month I plan to push hard in order to shed another 1–2% body fat prior to kicking off my first clean bulk.

The remaining 2–3 kilos are proving really stubborn. Right now I’m sitting at roughly 12% body fat.

Over these final weeks I need to raise my Steps!

It’s certainly tough, but I’m eager to put on some serious muscle once winter comes.
 
My goal right now is to push my daily steps back toward roughly 10k. Because it's been really hot where I live, I've stayed indoors a lot, and since May my step count is down roughly 35%. 😬

Since the heat isn't letting up, I'm signing up at a regular gym (not a CrossFit box, just a standard one) this week so I can get on the treadmills.
 
NagChamp said:

My goal right now is to push my daily steps back toward roughly 10k. Because it's been really hot where I live, I've stayed indoors a lot, and since May my step count is down roughly 35%. 😬

Since the heat isn't letting up, I'm signing up at a regular gym (not a CrossFit box, just a standard one) this week so I can get on the treadmills.

For home use, I’d suggest picking up a treadmill (prices can start around $100–$200) or an exercise bike.

With that setup, you can rack up your steps and fit in your daily movement without leaving the house—easy and comfortable in the evening while you watch TV. Or, if you work from home, you can do it right alongside your work.

Honestly, it changes things in a big way, and everyday movement—things like steps—gets way too little credit!
 
hazefred said:

NagChamp said:

My goal right now is to push my daily steps back toward roughly 10k. Because it's been really hot where I live, I've stayed indoors a lot, and since May my step count is down roughly 35%. 😬

Since the heat isn't letting up, I'm signing up at a regular gym (not a CrossFit box, just a standard one) this week so I can get on the treadmills.

For home use, I’d suggest picking up a treadmill (prices can start around $100–$200) or an exercise bike.

With that setup, you can rack up your steps and fit in your daily movement without leaving the house—easy and comfortable in the evening while you watch TV. Or, if you work from home, you can do it right alongside your work.

Honestly, it changes things in a big way, and everyday movement—things like steps—gets way too little credit!

Yeah, that idea has definitely popped into my head. The thing is, I lean pretty minimalist when it comes to my living space, so the idea of hauling large additional gear into the apartment doesn't really appeal to me—particularly if it turns out to be a passing phase and just gathers dust in some corner!

Since I work freelance from home, I've considered a walking pad along with a standing desk, which would let me juggle two things at once... we'll see!
 
NagChamp said:

hazefred said:

NagChamp said:

My goal right now is to push my daily steps back toward roughly 10k. Because it's been really hot where I live, I've stayed indoors a lot, and since May my step count is down roughly 35%. 😬

Since the heat isn't letting up, I'm signing up at a regular gym (not a CrossFit box, just a standard one) this week so I can get on the treadmills.

For home use, I’d suggest picking up a treadmill (prices can start around $100–$200) or an exercise bike.

With that setup, you can rack up your steps and fit in your daily movement without leaving the house—easy and comfortable in the evening while you watch TV. Or, if you work from home, you can do it right alongside your work.

Honestly, it changes things in a big way, and everyday movement—things like steps—gets way too little credit!

Yeah, that idea has definitely popped into my head. The thing is, I lean pretty minimalist when it comes to my living space, so the idea of hauling large additional gear into the apartment doesn't really appeal to me—particularly if it turns out to be a passing phase and just gathers dust in some corner!

Since I work freelance from home, I've considered a walking pad along with a standing desk, which would let me juggle two things at once... we'll see!
Believe me, you should buy one!

Some models can even be “folded up” and tucked away conveniently once you're done.

This is particularly handy if you're home-based—you end up adding those steps almost without realizing it.

As for me, I'm in an office, and over the last year I've managed to hit 10,000 steps fairly easily.
 
hazefred said:

NagChamp said:

My goal right now is to push my daily steps back toward roughly 10k. Because it's been really hot where I live, I've stayed indoors a lot, and since May my step count is down roughly 35%. 😬

Since the heat isn't letting up, I'm signing up at a regular gym (not a CrossFit box, just a standard one) this week so I can get on the treadmills.

For home use, I’d suggest picking up a treadmill (prices can start around $100–$200) or an exercise bike.

With that setup, you can rack up your steps and fit in your daily movement without leaving the house—easy and comfortable in the evening while you watch TV. Or, if you work from home, you can do it right alongside your work.

Honestly, it changes things in a big way, and everyday movement—things like steps—gets way too little credit!
Absolutely, same here! There’s a treadmill in my house as well, and I usually rack up my steps while I’ve got the TV on.
 
This week I’ve finally begun making myself hit the gym. I even stuck a big sign right next to the front door reading “GO TO THE GYM!” 😂
 
leonli said:

hazefred said:

NagChamp said:

My goal right now is to push my daily steps back toward roughly 10k. Because it's been really hot where I live, I've stayed indoors a lot, and since May my step count is down roughly 35%. 😬

Since the heat isn't letting up, I'm signing up at a regular gym (not a CrossFit box, just a standard one) this week so I can get on the treadmills.

For home use, I’d suggest picking up a treadmill (prices can start around $100–$200) or an exercise bike.

With that setup, you can rack up your steps and fit in your daily movement without leaving the house—easy and comfortable in the evening while you watch TV. Or, if you work from home, you can do it right alongside your work.

Honestly, it changes things in a big way, and everyday movement—things like steps—gets way too little credit!
Absolutely, same here! There’s a treadmill in my house as well, and I usually rack up my steps while I’ve got the TV on.
so underrated !
 
PantherCat said:

Hydration, movement, and what I eat!

Small, doable targets — lately everything has just felt like too much.
Hoping the load eases up for you before long.

betterathalo said:

i’ve got a lot of heavy lifting ahead. trying to hold onto strength while cutting. it’s been rough.
You’re capable of this!

Shittersfull said:

4 days out of the week, I knock out 10k steps plus 20 flights of stairs on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Now that’s a dependable routine!
 
Alex_9327 said:

This week I’ve finally begun making myself hit the gym. I even stuck a big sign right next to the front door reading “GO TO THE GYM!” 😂
Honestly, your niimbot seems absolutely essential to your daily life 🤣
 
Back
Top