What's on the menu this morning

Januza said:

shakshuka with a bit of beef and egg, along with fruit milk protein drinks.

What is everybody having today
I've been meaning to make and taste this for a while!

My morning started with black coffee plus a scoop of creatine mixed in. Mornings aren't when I want food, so an early lunch tends to be my first meal. A taco salad was on the menu today.
 
Januza said:

shakshuka with a bit of beef and egg, along with fruit milk protein drinks.

What is everybody having today
This is something I'd never come across before, but huevos rancheros with an Arabic twist sounds fantastic!
 
Trained from 5:30 to 7am on an empty stomach, with electrolytes and 1 scoop of pre workout drink. After the workout: 40g Protein shake, a banana, and a handful of blackberries. At 9am I ate 6 eggs plus a peice of sourdough bread.

Lately this has been my routine — I break my bfast into parts so digestion goes better, and it generally holds me over until 1-2pm, when lunch is meat with some kind of carbs (rice or pasta). Dinner is where I cut the carbs and keep it to meat and veggies/salad. If hunger hits during the day, I'll have a bar or yogurt, and I always add another electrolyte mix in the mid afternoon.
 
For breakfast I ate 2 chicken breast along with water mixed with Creatine, collegen salt and apple cider vinager. Did it taste good? No. But it works for me.
 
Back
Top