What these peps did for my connective tissue

Crumplestiltskin

Explorer
Joined
Dec 1, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Pavlovia
Just wanted to leave a personal testimonial regarding peptides and connective tissue. There's a good deal of joint instability in my case, which has produced torn ligaments, a back that's constantly 'going out,' unstable knees, etc...I've even dislocated my wrist just lifting a cup of water.

Across the years I've found plenty of ways of managing these problems, so I'm not in pain 100% of the time — but anything much, like standing on my feet too long, moving quickly, or any exercise, would set off flare ups, especially in the back, hips and knees.

KPV and BPC 157 have been in my routine for more than 4 months, and what a gift that's been. My shoulder blades no longer slip out while I sleep, I can lift heavier loads without putting my back out, and I'm exercising again — even dancing a bit. So far it feels as though inflammation has come down and, beyond that, my joints are considerably more STABLE.

If you live with this, or with a back that keeps going, you'll know that awful unstable feeling. That awful unstable feeling is something these peps somehow prop up. It's a mercy and I'm so grateful. Whether it lasts once I stop, I've no idea, but I'll carry on while i can and hopefully undo some of the earlier damage.

For anyone interested: what helped beforehand, and what I still do:

Maitake and glucosamine, for keeping ligaments stable

Steering clear of inflammatory foods (grains/gluten send things out of place almost immediately)

Staying away from mold (it ran my immune system down so badly that the connective tissue disorder went rampant; I can't explain the mechanism, but mold is gasoline on a smoldering fire)
 
A week back, I began taking 0.250mg of KPV alongside BPC157 each day, hoping it would help an elbow issue that had been nagging me since last December.

Within 24 hours, the pain disappeared. Incredible.

Never having tried these peps before, I was completely caught off guard by just how well they work
 
Thinking about adding kpv. I got KLOW, but the ghk-cu is way too much for me — never again. Everything else though... I'm running bpc-157 and tb400 and want to add kpv in. Are you mixing them or pinning separately?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Thinking about adding kpv. I got KLOW, but the ghk-cu is way too much for me — never again. Everything else though... I'm running bpc-157 and tb400 and want to add kpv in. Are you mixing them or pinning separately?
BPC, KPV, and NAD get combined by me in 1 solution, and no issues have shown up from that.
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Thinking about adding kpv. I got KLOW, but the ghk-cu is way too much for me — never again. Everything else though... I'm running bpc-157 and tb400 and want to add kpv in. Are you mixing them or pinning separately?
BPC, KPV, and NAD get combined by me in 1 solution, and no issues have shown up from that.
Whoa — NAD+ can go in the mix as well?!?! That is seriously great, I am all for that lifestyle! Thanks!
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

Just wanted to leave a personal testimonial regarding peptides and connective tissue. There's a good deal of joint instability in my case, which has produced torn ligaments, a back that's constantly 'going out,' unstable knees, etc...I've even dislocated my wrist just lifting a cup of water.

Across the years I've found plenty of ways of managing these problems, so I'm not in pain 100% of the time — but anything much, like standing on my feet too long, moving quickly, or any exercise, would set off flare ups, especially in the back, hips and knees.

KPV and BPC 157 have been in my routine for more than 4 months, and what a gift that's been. My shoulder blades no longer slip out while I sleep, I can lift heavier loads without putting my back out, and I'm exercising again — even dancing a bit. So far it feels as though inflammation has come down and, beyond that, my joints are considerably more STABLE.

If you live with this, or with a back that keeps going, you'll know that awful unstable feeling. That awful unstable feeling is something these peps somehow prop up. It's a mercy and I'm so grateful. Whether it lasts once I stop, I've no idea, but I'll carry on while i can and hopefully undo some of the earlier damage.

For anyone interested: what helped beforehand, and what I still do:

Maitake and glucosamine, for keeping ligaments stable

Steering clear of inflammatory foods (grains/gluten send things out of place almost immediately)

Staying away from mold (it ran my immune system down so badly that the connective tissue disorder went rampant; I can't explain the mechanism, but mold is gasoline on a smoldering fire)
Appreciate the details. I'm attempting to support a bone and tissue issue that simply refuses to recover after an accident back in June. Hearing about how these peptides are transforming lives is really encouraging! I'm just wondering, why leave out TB500 as well? Thanks!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Thinking about adding kpv. I got KLOW, but the ghk-cu is way too much for me — never again. Everything else though... I'm running bpc-157 and tb400 and want to add kpv in. Are you mixing them or pinning separately?
Both vials got reconstituted, yes. I store them apart, and only combine them inside the syringe right when I pin.

Earlier today I added ghk-cu (0.5mg) into the mix and felt no sting at all. Everything went into 1 syringe.

My guess is that KPV is what took the pain away so fast.
 
brah389 said:

Crumplestiltskin said:

Just wanted to leave a personal testimonial regarding peptides and connective tissue. There's a good deal of joint instability in my case, which has produced torn ligaments, a back that's constantly 'going out,' unstable knees, etc...I've even dislocated my wrist just lifting a cup of water.

Across the years I've found plenty of ways of managing these problems, so I'm not in pain 100% of the time — but anything much, like standing on my feet too long, moving quickly, or any exercise, would set off flare ups, especially in the back, hips and knees.

KPV and BPC 157 have been in my routine for more than 4 months, and what a gift that's been. My shoulder blades no longer slip out while I sleep, I can lift heavier loads without putting my back out, and I'm exercising again — even dancing a bit. So far it feels as though inflammation has come down and, beyond that, my joints are considerably more STABLE.

If you live with this, or with a back that keeps going, you'll know that awful unstable feeling. That awful unstable feeling is something these peps somehow prop up. It's a mercy and I'm so grateful. Whether it lasts once I stop, I've no idea, but I'll carry on while i can and hopefully undo some of the earlier damage.

For anyone interested: what helped beforehand, and what I still do:

Maitake and glucosamine, for keeping ligaments stable

Steering clear of inflammatory foods (grains/gluten send things out of place almost immediately)

Staying away from mold (it ran my immune system down so badly that the connective tissue disorder went rampant; I can't explain the mechanism, but mold is gasoline on a smoldering fire)
Appreciate the details. I'm attempting to support a bone and tissue issue that simply refuses to recover after an accident back in June. Hearing about how these peptides are transforming lives is really encouraging! I'm just wondering, why leave out TB500 as well? Thanks!
It's not that I don't care — I've simply been putting my attention there, and things are working out right now.
 
Back
Top