nanoliposome
Explorer
Does anyone have info on the vial size for the TR60mg and NJ1000 (NAD+)? My first package just showed up.
I had some downtime at work today and used peppedia to put together my reconstitution and dosing plan, but I'm unsure about the vial size for these? Sadly, they aren't with me right now.
My first order arrived last week, along with my BAC/injection supplies. I began messing around with peppedia (a GREAT resource asset btw..thanks to whoever had it in their sig here) to get ready for my changeover to tirz from sema after I use up that supply, go through my 7 day lapse, (nervous and curious about how bad the food noise returns during that stretch) and then cancel my henmeds subscription.
I had some downtime at work today and used peppedia to put together my reconstitution and dosing plan, but I'm unsure about the vial size for these? Sadly, they aren't with me right now.
My first order arrived last week, along with my BAC/injection supplies. I began messing around with peppedia (a GREAT resource asset btw..thanks to whoever had it in their sig here) to get ready for my changeover to tirz from sema after I use up that supply, go through my 7 day lapse, (nervous and curious about how bad the food noise returns during that stretch) and then cancel my henmeds subscription.