TacoLifter420
Explorer
A year back I lost 70 pounds, using TRT, hard training, nutrition and Tirzepatide.
For a while now I've been holding at 200lbs, 5 foot 9, 31 inch jeans. A little Tirz is still in the mix and I'm slowly recomping at this stage. Over the last 3-4 months a couple of inches have come off my waist while I stayed at 200lbs. Body fat sits right around 15%.
Reta started just now at 2mg once a week. Getting a bit lighter is the aim, and taking body fat down to 10-12 percent. Ideally I'll land around 185lbs.
Weights 4 days a week, fasted cardio 5 days a week, and I stay pretty active in general. Diet is on point and I don't drink. My thinking is to begin with a 500 calorie deficit and see how that goes.
A few IU's of GH will probably be added next month too. Only enough to bring my Z score from .4 up to 2.
For those who've already made the switch - anything I should be watching out for, or anything I ought to know?
All the best to you all,
For a while now I've been holding at 200lbs, 5 foot 9, 31 inch jeans. A little Tirz is still in the mix and I'm slowly recomping at this stage. Over the last 3-4 months a couple of inches have come off my waist while I stayed at 200lbs. Body fat sits right around 15%.
Reta started just now at 2mg once a week. Getting a bit lighter is the aim, and taking body fat down to 10-12 percent. Ideally I'll land around 185lbs.
Weights 4 days a week, fasted cardio 5 days a week, and I stay pretty active in general. Diet is on point and I don't drink. My thinking is to begin with a 500 calorie deficit and see how that goes.
A few IU's of GH will probably be added next month too. Only enough to bring my Z score from .4 up to 2.
For those who've already made the switch - anything I should be watching out for, or anything I ought to know?
All the best to you all,