So the 4th injection of 2.5mg went in last Sunday, and sleep is the only real side-effect concern I have.
Sleep issues have been a thing for me in the past, and to understand sleep cycles and sleep performance better, my sleep has been regularly monitored with a Samsung watch.
Right now the nightly total is between 4 and 5.5 hours, wheras before reta 6+ hours was normal. The difference being that even with this reduced duration on reta, the longest deep sleep in years is what I'm getting. 1.5x the deep sleep average for my age is being hit regularly - on a 5 hour sleep duration, 1h 20m to 1hr 30m of deep sleep. Before reta the duration was lower. Usually under 1hr. REM is great too, regularly hitting the avg for my age.
Waking up feels very refreshing, and getting back to sleep isn't possible, so the gym gets a visit around 5am.
Some results are attached in case anyone is interested. If anyone else has been monitoring their sleep, your experience with this is something I'd like to hear, and any sleep experts who can advise whether these results are unhealthy should please chime in.
For now the sleep issue isnt such a problem. In fact, other than overall duration, feeling this good is something I cant say I've had in a long time - I'd say I feel like I'm back in my 20s.
Sleep issues have been a thing for me in the past, and to understand sleep cycles and sleep performance better, my sleep has been regularly monitored with a Samsung watch.
Right now the nightly total is between 4 and 5.5 hours, wheras before reta 6+ hours was normal. The difference being that even with this reduced duration on reta, the longest deep sleep in years is what I'm getting. 1.5x the deep sleep average for my age is being hit regularly - on a 5 hour sleep duration, 1h 20m to 1hr 30m of deep sleep. Before reta the duration was lower. Usually under 1hr. REM is great too, regularly hitting the avg for my age.
Waking up feels very refreshing, and getting back to sleep isn't possible, so the gym gets a visit around 5am.
Some results are attached in case anyone is interested. If anyone else has been monitoring their sleep, your experience with this is something I'd like to hear, and any sleep experts who can advise whether these results are unhealthy should please chime in.
For now the sleep issue isnt such a problem. In fact, other than overall duration, feeling this good is something I cant say I've had in a long time - I'd say I feel like I'm back in my 20s.