What is this? 🤷‍♀️

LabRatBarbie

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola FL
Anyone else ordered something, then gone through the COAs once it arrived, only to realize the vials you got aren't the ones listed on any COA they provide? So what exactly is going on? When you reach out, the answer is that customers request different colored vial caps, but the contents are identical. Where does that leave you?? I can't even pull up a COA for my ss31.

Mots came with a dark blue cap, while nads has a white cap and sits in a clear vial.





c6c1556cc7519c1b89c4217928981f7f76f4489a530835e414d8df8ff03c0284.webpfcb74f1a9417f850fe0e44060d38f3020f46bf36fe611d305fbe1f95edd6368b.webp10e557a76d723bdef424b448375164c6e1b85ee1d26239f73d7b62d68862184a.webp
 
My takeaway is that the same Coa's batch numbers get printed and then applied to each batch as a label. Same producers, same products, I'd say — but the batches themselves aren't the same. A recent delivery of mine had vials marked with 05/2025 as the batch number. Stock tends to run out, then reappear later on. You can never really count on that. When the caps come in a different colour, that tells me the filling happened at separate times. So who's to say the conditions were identical each time? In my view, the COA's stop being valid.
 
It's both frustrating and concerning, and even though I really hate it, sometimes we may have no choice but to rely on faith.
 
When a seller claims buyers request caps in another color, that's manipulation in its purest form. And NAD packaged in a transparent vial isn't great either. My sense is this occurs frequently, and since buyers outnumber what's available, these sellers face no consequences. I do my best to avoid vendors who omit batch numbers.. alternatively, you could get in on a group test. So annoying.
 
Perhaps this piece of wisdom has gotten misplaced as of late, yet COAs coming from vendors hold no value — that held true before and it holds true today. I never bother to "investigate" them, since they are simply made up out of thin air.

*This applies to vendors located overseas. Whether domestic sellers of single vials carry out genuine testing is something I cannot say. My guess would be that they do not.
 
LabRatBarbie said:

Anyone else ordered something, then gone through the COAs once it arrived, only to realize the vials you got aren't the ones listed on any COA they provide? So what exactly is going on? When you reach out, the answer is that customers request different colored vial caps, but the contents are identical. Where does that leave you?? I can't even pull up a COA for my ss31.

Mots came with a dark blue cap, while nads has a white cap and sits in a clear vial.





View attachment 11587View attachment 11588View attachment 11589

That's not great, though putting faith in COAs from a vendor is risky no matter how you slice it. The only exception would be if that vendor has built up a solid reputation over time. Even then, nobody bats 1.000.

Ultimately your options are to inject and hope, or to ship a sample out for lab analysis. You might look for other people who purchased the same batch, but realistically I doubt any of the genuinely small vendors would give you any sort of refund or replacement. If nothing else, run it through a filter before you pin!
 
Honestly, whether a CoA exists or not, going grey is never without danger.

If it were me, I'd try to keep that danger to a minimum. Once that's done, I'd take a page from a certain notorious forum figure: fill the syringe, and let it rip 🫡
 
yrrdead said:

Perhaps this piece of wisdom has gotten misplaced as of late, yet COAs coming from vendors hold no value — that held true before and it holds true today. I never bother to "investigate" them, since they are simply made up out of thin air.

*This applies to vendors located overseas. Whether domestic sellers of single vials carry out genuine testing is something I cannot say. My guess would be that they do not.
I'm aware of just 1 person who has that info. They belong to an extremely strict forum, and that forum lays out the reasoning for why they're the sole vetted US vendor permitted within it.
 
yrrdead said:

Perhaps this piece of wisdom has gotten misplaced as of late, yet COAs coming from vendors hold no value — that held true before and it holds true today. I never bother to "investigate" them, since they are simply made up out of thin air.

*This applies to vendors located overseas. Whether domestic sellers of single vials carry out genuine testing is something I cannot say. My guess would be that they do not.
Exactly. Vendor COAs mean nothing to me—I skip right past them. Could be legit, could be worthless, and there's no method to verify either way. When it comes to anything I possess, I've either run the tests personally, pitched in with a group, or gathered several 3rd party COAs (no fewer than 3 or 4) from others who likely purchased the same batch. In short: if testing has been done by plenty of people, I'll take advantage of that when I can locate multiple COAs; otherwise, I'll do the testing on my own and pass along what I find.
 
From what I’ve seen, a lot of vendors will test their initial batch—mainly to establish trust and confirm that the purity and fill volume are right. After that checks out, they either quit testing altogether or only do it once in a blue moon, banking on the assumption that nothing will go wrong. Then, if you request a COA, they simply hand over the one from that very first batch they had tested.
 
Since janoshik costs so much, they don't have things tested on a regular basis. I suppose there are other Labs you could send it to for testing
 
Back
Top