What is this Indian auto injector pen?

Gigachad

Explorer
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
An Indian made pen turned up in my browsing and it looks like a variant of the Convipen/Gansulin (the design is almost identical), yet there is not a single mention of it anywhere, nobody appears to have used one and I cannot find it for sale. The Indiamart suppliers do not carry it either.

Any theories as to why? Has anyone here come across this pen or actually own one? I would really like to see it working and learn how it behaves

d47704b58ee84774fdd2b79ca2d9c4d23bc25ec9a00a5265fe99f293d9206642.webp
 
Gigachad said:

An Indian made pen turned up in my browsing and it looks like a variant of the Convipen/Gansulin (the design is almost identical), yet there is not a single mention of it anywhere, nobody appears to have used one and I cannot find it for sale. The Indiamart suppliers do not carry it either.

Any theories as to why? Has anyone here come across this pen or actually own one? I would really like to see it working and learn how it behaves

View attachment 10830
That is a new one on me, but yes, branding aside it looks exactly like the Gansulin pen. Nothing would surprise me less than it being the same thing rebadged.
 
Back
Top