What is causing certain words in our posts to get altered?

Most likely an admin has blocked specific words and configured the system to swap them out.
 
Sid the SeaGull said:

On my phone, I assumed it was Apple's spell checker.
I've noticed the same thing. Occasionally words end up different in odd ways.
 
There's yet another example: p.e#p.c*h.a t. , which ends up displayed as d ata min ing si t .e . I came across a piece written by k*r y' s .ia on ⚠️Circumventing Prohibited Links and Phrases Will Result in a BAN! ⚠️ , I believe her name is another one, and it mentions something regarding old anamosities. What unsettled me was finding my own earlier comment about this, taken from here, inside that article — though my username had been removed. It's not an actual name, but seeing myself quoted on a page that turned up in a google search felt strange, especially since this forum is the only online community I've ever posted in. The matters being debated don't really concern me (and I certainly have no wish to upset our overlords here), yet the site I brought up can genuinely be handy at times for locating refreshed price lists, newly appearing vendors, or ones stocking peptides that plenty of places list but never actually carry, or ones accepting paypal. Still, you have to be cautious, since a lot of them are only a few weeks old, and there's no simple method to judge what's legitimate.
 
lessthanhalf said:

There's yet another example: p.e#p.c*h.a t. , which ends up displayed as d ata min ing si t .e . I came across a piece written by k*r y' s .ia on ⚠️Circumventing Prohibited Links and Phrases Will Result in a BAN! ⚠️ , I believe her name is another one, and it mentions something regarding old anamosities. What unsettled me was finding my own earlier comment about this, taken from here, inside that article — though my username had been removed. It's not an actual name, but seeing myself quoted on a page that turned up in a google search felt strange, especially since this forum is the only online community I've ever posted in. The matters being debated don't really concern me (and I certainly have no wish to upset our overlords here), yet the site I brought up can genuinely be handy at times for locating refreshed price lists, newly appearing vendors, or ones stocking peptides that plenty of places list but never actually carry, or ones accepting paypal. Still, you have to be cautious, since a lot of them are only a few weeks old, and there's no simple method to judge what's legitimate.

I noticed it too. Seemed like they took offense and used ai to throw together some nonsense as payback.
 
I'm sort of joking, but that eastern deep seek AI engine might be rattling away behind the scenes, attempting to forecast the pipeline needed for production
 
Just found out that ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️ gets swapped to QSC. I only realized this when I saw a post from months back where I supposedly said I'd purchased NAD from QSC—which was a total surprise to me. I went to fix it, but ended up making it worse by repeating that I bought from QSC, so now I look completely unhinged. Makes sense if GA is QSC's single-vial storefront and that's the reason the Easter egg is configured that way.
 
lessthanhalf said:

There's yet another example: p.e#p.c*h.a t. , which ends up displayed as d ata min ing si t .e . I came across a piece written by k*r y' s .ia on ⚠️Circumventing Prohibited Links and Phrases Will Result in a BAN! ⚠️ , I believe her name is another one, and it mentions something regarding old anamosities. What unsettled me was finding my own earlier comment about this, taken from here, inside that article — though my username had been removed. It's not an actual name, but seeing myself quoted on a page that turned up in a google search felt strange, especially since this forum is the only online community I've ever posted in. The matters being debated don't really concern me (and I certainly have no wish to upset our overlords here), yet the site I brought up can genuinely be handy at times for locating refreshed price lists, newly appearing vendors, or ones stocking peptides that plenty of places list but never actually carry, or ones accepting paypal. Still, you have to be cautious, since a lot of them are only a few weeks old, and there's no simple method to judge what's legitimate.
I spotted that as well. It looks like this has happened before, but just wait until an LLM cites your own posts back at you. That is genuinely frightening.
 
Retazempic said:

Write out f-in-nri-ck (remove the dashes when you do it), submit the message, then watch what occurs
those at Finnrisk who are rigging test results to make money
 
I’ve only come across scammers who tamper with test results to make money at Finnrisk... hold on... what just happened to fuck rocks? When I wrote "I went to Fuck rocks," fuck rocks made my earlier post come out hilarious 😆
 
Chili777 said:

lessthanhalf said:

There's yet another example: p.e#p.c*h.a t. , which ends up displayed as d ata min ing si t .e . I came across a piece written by k*r y' s .ia on ⚠️Circumventing Prohibited Links and Phrases Will Result in a BAN! ⚠️ , I believe her name is another one, and it mentions something regarding old anamosities. What unsettled me was finding my own earlier comment about this, taken from here, inside that article — though my username had been removed. It's not an actual name, but seeing myself quoted on a page that turned up in a google search felt strange, especially since this forum is the only online community I've ever posted in. The matters being debated don't really concern me (and I certainly have no wish to upset our overlords here), yet the site I brought up can genuinely be handy at times for locating refreshed price lists, newly appearing vendors, or ones stocking peptides that plenty of places list but never actually carry, or ones accepting paypal. Still, you have to be cautious, since a lot of them are only a few weeks old, and there's no simple method to judge what's legitimate.
I spotted that as well. It looks like this has happened before, but just wait until an LLM cites your own posts back at you. That is genuinely frightening.
What really gets to me is this one. If you're writing a fresh post and the system swaps a word, at least you notice it right away and can decide whether to keep going. The problem is when something we posted weeks back gets rewritten into something totally different — that's misleading, and it makes it appear as though we wrote things we never actually wrote. A lot of these swaps are pretty obvious once you look, but the ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️ to QSC one isn't. I've never had any dealings with QSC, and I can't see how it ties to axis.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Bee

Edit: oh what the hell
He disabled that feature roughly 1 month back. It was the initial instance I came across here on this forum, and honestly it messed with my head. I started questioning whether I was imagining things. I edited my original post to say wasp and just kept going, but for a little while it really left me puzzled—particularly if you're just starting out! 😂
 
Dos-Dox said:

Chili777 said:

lessthanhalf said:

There's yet another example: p.e#p.c*h.a t. , which ends up displayed as d ata min ing si t .e . I came across a piece written by k*r y' s .ia on ⚠️Circumventing Prohibited Links and Phrases Will Result in a BAN! ⚠️ , I believe her name is another one, and it mentions something regarding old anamosities. What unsettled me was finding my own earlier comment about this, taken from here, inside that article — though my username had been removed. It's not an actual name, but seeing myself quoted on a page that turned up in a google search felt strange, especially since this forum is the only online community I've ever posted in. The matters being debated don't really concern me (and I certainly have no wish to upset our overlords here), yet the site I brought up can genuinely be handy at times for locating refreshed price lists, newly appearing vendors, or ones stocking peptides that plenty of places list but never actually carry, or ones accepting paypal. Still, you have to be cautious, since a lot of them are only a few weeks old, and there's no simple method to judge what's legitimate.
I spotted that as well. It looks like this has happened before, but just wait until an LLM cites your own posts back at you. That is genuinely frightening.
What really gets to me is this one. If you're writing a fresh post and the system swaps a word, at least you notice it right away and can decide whether to keep going. The problem is when something we posted weeks back gets rewritten into something totally different — that's misleading, and it makes it appear as though we wrote things we never actually wrote. A lot of these swaps are pretty obvious once you look, but the ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️ to QSC one isn't. I've never had any dealings with QSC, and I can't see how it ties to axis.
 
Back
Top