betterathalo
Explorer
I'm genuinely curious about the range of reactions people have to Anhedonia (the lack of pleasure) that Reta brings on.
It seems to split people — some get a kick out of it, others can't stand it.
For my part, I love it. It has honestly been life changing for me. My anxiety and ADHD have gone down. The truth is it kind of frightens me how much I love it.
Like, once I hit my goal weight I want to start bulking for muscle a bit, and I figure that means I'll need to lower my Reta or come off it, and I'm scared of losing my Anhedonia. My therapist suggested I might talk to a psychologist about whether I should be on some other kind of medication that does something similar and is actually intended for that, but I've never really liked the thought of messing with anti depressants.
I also know there are people who hate this side effect, so I'm curious how others feel about it, if you're experiencing it.
It seems to split people — some get a kick out of it, others can't stand it.
For my part, I love it. It has honestly been life changing for me. My anxiety and ADHD have gone down. The truth is it kind of frightens me how much I love it.
Like, once I hit my goal weight I want to start bulking for muscle a bit, and I figure that means I'll need to lower my Reta or come off it, and I'm scared of losing my Anhedonia. My therapist suggested I might talk to a psychologist about whether I should be on some other kind of medication that does something similar and is actually intended for that, but I've never really liked the thought of messing with anti depressants.
I also know there are people who hate this side effect, so I'm curious how others feel about it, if you're experiencing it.