Hello beutiful
Explorer
I'm reading through posts here to pick up as much information as I can, and I keep noticing Telegram and Discord come up. Would someone mind explaining what those are? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb thing to ask.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Telegram is a free, cloud-based instant messaging app. It allows you to send messages, share large files, and make voice or video calls. Known for its community features, it supports massive group chats (up to 200,000 members) and public broadcast channels
Click to expand...
Discord is a free communication platform that lets you text, talk, and video chat with friends and communities. Originally created for gamers to coordinate while playing, it is now used by everyone for study groups, clubs, and online hangouts. Users communicate inside "servers" filled with specific text and voice channels
Click to expand...
Back when I was looking into those three-letter women who address me as dear, I mostly just watched Discord from the sidelines. These days, since I'm looking into guys who purchase in large quantities yet need three months before appearing, I lean toward Telegram.chewonmysac said:
They're simultaneously all-encompassing and completely empty. For my own deep dives, I lean toward TG.
Hello,Hello beutiful said:
I'm reading through posts here to pick up as much information as I can, and I keep noticing Telegram and Discord come up. Would someone mind explaining what those are? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb thing to ask.