Randyfrog90
Explorer
Roughly 12 months back, I gave Reta a shot, sourced from a widely known and heavily promoted site that pops up constantly on TikTok and similar platforms. Since I was eager to shed fat, I kept escalating the dose weekly as far as I could handle it, eventually reaching about 4mg/week after beginning at 1mg.
Body fat dropped dramatically, no question. But saying my muscles got smaller and my overall frame looked far thinner would be putting it mildly. Now that I have all the great folks here on the forum, I'm picking up tons about the peptide space, and it seems like those with comparable stories suggest keeping the dose low and stretching it out over a longer stretch, though naturally I've also come across plenty of accounts that go the other way.
I've read positive things about cjc/ipo, and a few people mentioned igf-1 to me on a different post of mine, so those are a couple I've come across.
So my question: absent test or hgh, which stacks have you personally used where you saw fat come off without losing a lot of muscle too? I'm trying to figure out what to run next.
Body fat dropped dramatically, no question. But saying my muscles got smaller and my overall frame looked far thinner would be putting it mildly. Now that I have all the great folks here on the forum, I'm picking up tons about the peptide space, and it seems like those with comparable stories suggest keeping the dose low and stretching it out over a longer stretch, though naturally I've also come across plenty of accounts that go the other way.
I've read positive things about cjc/ipo, and a few people mentioned igf-1 to me on a different post of mine, so those are a couple I've come across.
So my question: absent test or hgh, which stacks have you personally used where you saw fat come off without losing a lot of muscle too? I'm trying to figure out what to run next.