What does a 200lb loss look like on an old chick?

What an amazing outcome. Congratulations! As others have said, you look so happy. You're such an inspiration.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:


Photo 1: 330lbs (photo is at 317-no horse riding for me)

Photo 2: 230lbs (limited, easy rides)

Photo 3: 128lbs (sky is the limit, let's ride as long as we can!)

Yes, I have a little excess skin. Yes, my face is more wrinkled, but I don't care! Gonna ride to my hearts content...

62 yr old, 5'5

Peptides: Tirzpetide

With cycles of GHKcu, BPC157, TB500, KPV, Epithalon, TA1, Cartalax, Glutathione (not all at once!)...also no blends as I like to tweak/personalize my dosing.

Click to expand...
Congrats and glad to see you happy again!
 
bamagirl26 said:


I bought the CUTEST swim skirt this summer from 32 degrees. I felt so confident walking around the resort. No chub rub, the top cinched my waist so nicely and the skirt just fell perfectly! I wonder if I have a pic...

Click to expand...
Well done!!! I don't have an opportunity to go to the beach often, but if I did, swim skirt would be the ticket...they make a lot of really nice ones these days.
 
reta-stacker said:


So your health professional is aware of your peptide usage? I recall other threads where Americans say they are reluctant to tell their PCP about their peptide use in case it negatively impacts their insurance coverage.

Click to expand...
Well my endo doc knows about the GLP, NAD+and BPC /TB....I keep the rest to myself. I have however discussed peptides and their uses with my endo and while she cannot condone my taking them due to guidelines, she is aware I do dabble...

I'm not too worried about insurance as I am on VA health care from an old injury during the Gulf War.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:


I started my GLP at 230 in late November 2025.

I started my actual weight loss journey at 330 in 2021

Click to expand...
I'm proud of you. Hope to follow in your footsteps as well.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:


Photo 1: 330lbs (photo is at 317-no horse riding for me)

Photo 2: 230lbs (limited, easy rides)

Photo 3: 128lbs (sky is the limit, let's ride as long as we can!)

Yes, I have a little excess skin. Yes, my face is more wrinkled, but I don't care! Gonna ride to my hearts content...

62 yr old, 5'5

Peptides: Tirzpetide

With cycles of GHKcu, BPC157, TB500, KPV, Epithalon, TA1, Cartalax, Glutathione (not all at once!)...also no blends as I like to tweak/personalize my dosing.

Click to expand...

Looking sharp !!!!
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Photo 1: 330lbs (photo is at 317-no horse riding for me)

Photo 2: 230lbs (limited, easy rides)

Photo 3: 128lbs (sky is the limit, let's ride as long as we can!)

Yes, I have a little excess skin. Yes, my face is more wrinkled, but I don't care! Gonna ride to my hearts content...

62 yr old, 5'5

Peptides: Tirzpetide

With cycles of GHKcu, BPC157, TB500, KPV, Epithalon, TA1, Cartalax, Glutathione (not all at once!)...also no blends as I like to tweak/personalize my dosing.
You look incredible! Plus, 62 is still young. There's a bunch of newer science out there — billionaire tech bros are publicly saying they're reversing aging, and now they're wrestling with how to scale it for everyone (or, as I suspect he really meant underneath it all, 'if' it can be scaled). Yet top senescence researchers, Aubrey de Grey among them (yes, he's got some admittedly problematic metoo baggage on his record now — fun times — but he's still a brilliant scientist), have said for ages that hitting 150 years is going to happen. That some people walking around today will make it to 150 and maybe centuries past that. I mean, a few of those same tech bros who'll give us eternal life are also going to torch the planet, so there won't be anywhere habitable left to grow old in with breathable air or livable weather, but we might all end up averaging hundreds of years if we make it through whatever this insane moment is. All of which is to say... you look incredible. And 62 is young, girl. Keep going.
 
Bahookie said:

This is so incredible. I let my weight keep me from riding for years, too - no longer! Wishing you much success as you try to build some new muscle.
Envious of both you and the OP... Someday I'll be back in the saddle, and I can't wait for that. At my age, though, jumping is off the table. Dressage is something I'd like to attempt. Also, I figure I'd better begin putting money aside $$$! 🙂
 
WOW 😍 this is exactly the kind of thing I love seeing. gorgeous before and after, but those health results are 🔥maybe someday I'll share a post like this 💪
 
Nice job putting in that effort—what a journey you've had! I bet you're feeling fantastic, and even though ranch chores are still tough as hell, they've got to be way more manageable these days. ❤️
 
You appear—and surely feel—amazing! To be honest, at your age you don't seem to have loose skin; it just looks completely typical. What a feat!
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Photo 1: 330lbs (photo is at 317-no horse riding for me)

Photo 2: 230lbs (limited, easy rides)

Photo 3: 128lbs (sky is the limit, let's ride as long as we can!)

Yes, I have a little excess skin. Yes, my face is more wrinkled, but I don't care! Gonna ride to my hearts content...

62 yr old, 5'5

Peptides: Tirzpetide

With cycles of GHKcu, BPC157, TB500, KPV, Epithalon, TA1, Cartalax, Glutathione (not all at once!)...also no blends as I like to tweak/personalize my dosing.
Incredible
 
JordanSparks said:

Bahookie said:

This is so incredible. I let my weight keep me from riding for years, too - no longer! Wishing you much success as you try to build some new muscle.
Envious of both you and the OP... Someday I'll be back in the saddle, and I can't wait for that. At my age, though, jumping is off the table. Dressage is something I'd like to attempt. Also, I figure I'd better begin putting money aside $$$! 🙂
Dressage is what my daughter-in-law does, and wow, is that an expensive hobby. Put some money aside and climb back on a horse! Depending on the horse you wind up with, Cowboy Dressage and Ranch Riding classes are really big right now. These days I won't jump anything bigger than a tiny crossrail either, though I was raised competing in H/J classes.
 
Wow! As someone who only knows you online, I'm so proud. You've always looked great, but now you're absolutely GLOWING and radiating!!!! And you finally get to do your hobby without any restrictions — you go girl! <3
 
Incredible job! I bet your comfort level has gone way up these days. And it shows in how you look.

Just wondering, what's written on your shirt in the after photo?
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Photo 1: 330lbs (photo is at 317-no horse riding for me)

Photo 2: 230lbs (limited, easy rides)

Photo 3: 128lbs (sky is the limit, let's ride as long as we can!)

Yes, I have a little excess skin. Yes, my face is more wrinkled, but I don't care! Gonna ride to my hearts content...

62 yr old, 5'5

Peptides: Tirzpetide

With cycles of GHKcu, BPC157, TB500, KPV, Epithalon, TA1, Cartalax, Glutathione (not all at once!)...also no blends as I like to tweak/personalize my dosing.
Awesome!! Nicely done 👏 👏 👏
 
Amazing results, and kudos for dropping that initial 100lb solo before starting the GLP. Pushing consistently like that is far harder when your goal weight and better health are still a long way off. You've done awesome! 🙂
 
Back
Top