What does 020-GAC mean?

mfc51

Explorer
Joined
Jul 2, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
48137
The box I received reads 020-GAC-HJH, but I was expecting 10 MG calgrilintide.

Does anyone have any idea what this is? I'm completely in the dark.
 
If you read GAC on the box in reverse, you get CAG, which stands for cagri. The 020 part, though, I'm not sure about. Could that be a possibility? I've seen several grey vendors use that kind of label. The best approach is to ask them directly and verify it twice.
 
3b5bc2b077447aa9da87ced087e24bd5b0a594ae49e03e3ccc2a909942280a42.webp


It's this one. It was simply misspelled.
 
redbullwings said:

If you read GAC on the box in reverse, you get CAG, which stands for cagri. The 020 part, though, I'm not sure about. Could that be a possibility? I've seen several grey vendors use that kind of label. The best approach is to ask them directly and verify it twice.
Alright, that clears things up a bit. I've already contacted the vendor though, so I'm just waiting on their reply.
 
mfc51 said:

The box I received reads 020-GAC-HJH, but I was expecting 10 MG calgrilintide.

Does anyone have any idea what this is? I'm completely in the dark.
That's likely a batch identifier — have you tried contacting the person who shipped it to you?
 
Back
Top