What do you all think of these kits?

Jerrey said:

Totally standard, as mentioned earlier — before the contents of the vial are visible, there is nothing much to judge.
I'm aware that certain cap colors have had problems, so I just want to see whether any of these are noticeable.
 
Without knowing the vendor, cap colors don't carry much weight. Take the recent Jeep situation—everyone is paying close attention, but if you don't know which supplier the order came from, nor the batch or production date that was given (assuming those details were truthful), then cap colors alone tell you nothing about what is or isn't safe. The sole path to certainty is being ready to test, whether that's through a group effort or by yourself.
 
Jerrey said:

Without knowing the vendor, cap colors don't carry much weight. Take the recent Jeep situation—everyone is paying close attention, but if you don't know which supplier the order came from, nor the batch or production date that was given (assuming those details were truthful), then cap colors alone tell you nothing about what is or isn't safe. The sole path to certainty is being ready to test, whether that's through a group effort or by yourself.
Got it. Since it says no source discussion under my avatar, I guess I'm not able to name the vendor.
 
Who is using those labels? A person was attempting to figure out the origin of their kit. Is there anyone on here who has knowledge about this?
 
soesfairview said:

Jerrey said:

Without knowing the vendor, cap colors don't carry much weight. Take the recent Jeep situation—everyone is paying close attention, but if you don't know which supplier the order came from, nor the batch or production date that was given (assuming those details were truthful), then cap colors alone tell you nothing about what is or isn't safe. The sole path to certainty is being ready to test, whether that's through a group effort or by yourself.
Got it. Since it says no source discussion under my avatar, I guess I'm not able to name the vendor.
When I came across this forum, I ran into the same kind of problem. What works best is to be patient and contribute posts as often as possible while staying within the rules. That "no source discussion" banner will disappear before long. Until then, check whether your vendor runs a Discord discussion group (most of them do); if so, you can reach out to people there without the "no source" restrictions.
 
Seems fine, the only thing I'm wondering is why you picked up BPC along with BB20, if BB20 is indeed the BPC and TB500 blend.
 
Back
Top