What counts as normal wait time once you've paid?

mdec85

Explorer
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Sf Bay area California
Hi all — with this market it's hard to tell what falls inside normal and what doesn't. Once you've paid for something, how many days before it goes out is still acceptable? And does the wait look different when it comes from a warehouse in the USA versus one in China? Do all the vendors send a photo before dispatch, or is that only some of them? I'm building a spreadsheet out of people's experience, so any answers are welcome — thanks everyone.
 
My vendor never provides a photo prior to dispatching. A tracking number is all I receive, and that suits me fine. I stick with a single vendor and have a lot of faith in them.

With gray, honestly, the win is that it arrives at all and matches what you paid for. That's the gamble we've signed up for.

Even Amazon ships without sending a photo first.
 
mdec85 said:

Hi all — with this market it's hard to tell what falls inside normal and what doesn't. Once you've paid for something, how many days before it goes out is still acceptable? And does the wait look different when it comes from a warehouse in the USA versus one in China? Do all the vendors send a photo before dispatch, or is that only some of them? I'm building a spreadsheet out of people's experience, so any answers are welcome — thanks everyone.
With a reputable seller, shipping from a US warehouse to California generally takes 5-7 business days. When the package comes from CN, a tracking number typically appears within a few days, but it won't update again until the shipment arrives in the US, which usually takes about 2 weeks—so the whole CN-to-you process tends to run around 3 weeks.

Do delays and unreliable sellers exist? Absolutely—I'm currently stuck with one. I've heard of people waiting 2 months, or worse, receiving nothing at all. I'm only describing what standard logistics timelines look like.
 
Thanks everyone. With my first few orders, they provided photos prior to shipping, which is why I wondered whether that's something all sellers do. The timeframes you shared are a big help for my research and for setting expectations.
 
Sending a photo is a fairly recent practice. Not every seller does it.

If there's a US warehouse, delivery may only need a few days; orders from China can stretch into weeks. Packages do go missing at times. USPS is terrible. Customs also holds things up occasionally.

Bottom line: it arrives whenever it arrives.

For anything shipping from abroad, I reach out to the dealer once three weeks have passed without a delivery.
 
Like I said, it varies based on the source location. For the 2 I use that ship from within the US, it's around 4-5 days. Several others I deal with need 6-12 weeks.
 
I’ve realized I’ve grown more patient. Pick 1 or 2 suppliers you have confidence in, then map out your orders ahead of time. Once you know and trust the supplier, a few days’ variation in either direction causes far less worry.
 
The responses you receive will differ quite a bit based on how experienced the person has been with purchasing drugs online. In the past, whenever a package arrived at all, regardless of the delay, you felt thrilled. Obviously, standards have gotten better as time has gone on, which is great, but even so, a lot of folks hold some seriously unrealistic expectations.
 
For the 3 US-warehouse vendors I've bought from, every order went out the following day and arrived within 3-4 days. Just 1 of them provides pictures. The single order I placed from China also went out the next day; I believe I placed it over the weekend and received it on Wednesday (though shipping cost $70). I doubt that's the norm for Chinese vendors, but expecting a tracking number within a week seems fair to me.
 
From the 4 US warehouses I have worked with, no pictures have come my way. Once tracking arrives, US orders tend to land in 4-6 days...As for my 2 CN vendors, it takes 3-4 weeks following the pictures and tracking...
 
When picking a vendor, quick delivery and clear updates matter to me, along with how good the product is.

A few people get their parcel from China to the USA in only 6 days, from what I've seen.
 
dayumay said:

When picking a vendor, quick delivery and clear updates matter to me, along with how good the product is.

A few people get their parcel from China to the USA in only 6 days, from what I've seen.

Absolutely! My most recent purchase, placed on June 22, arrived in just 4 days, which really surprised me. It came from CN. When the delivery showed up, I was so stunned I nearly panicked. I hadn’t even checked the tracking yet, since I assumed it would take at least 2 weeks before I needed to look….
 
I’ve ordered from CN vendors just 2 times. One included a photo, the other didn’t. Each package showed up within 10-14 days, and I was happy with that. I also did a B/S/T (buy sell trade) deal with a US reseller, which took roughly 7 days and had no photo (though the packaging was really nice!).
 
No photos included, but for the peptides and supplies I've bought from US-based sellers, I'm aware the package is on its way before any tracking details arrive—it appears in my USPS Informed Delivery. My most recent US purchase traveled from Portland to Alabama in 4 days, and 2 of those were weekend days. The local post office held onto it for an additional day because...USPS... but the vendor isn't responsible for that.
 
spanky2026 said:

No photos included, but for the peptides and supplies I've bought from US-based sellers, I'm aware the package is on its way before any tracking details arrive—it appears in my USPS Informed Delivery. My most recent US purchase traveled from Portland to Alabama in 4 days, and 2 of those were weekend days. The local post office held onto it for an additional day because...USPS... but the vendor isn't responsible for that.
USPS Informed Delivery really comes in handy!
 
Vash said:

Sending a photo is a fairly recent practice. Not every seller does it.

If there's a US warehouse, delivery may only need a few days; orders from China can stretch into weeks. Packages do go missing at times. USPS is terrible. Customs also holds things up occasionally.

Bottom line: it arrives whenever it arrives.

For anything shipping from abroad, I reach out to the dealer once three weeks have passed without a delivery.
I'm aware that if customs confiscates a package, the options are either a refund or a reship. But what happens if it simply disappears during shipping? Do these vendors typically send out replacements in that situation?
 
mdec85 said:

Vash said:

Sending a photo is a fairly recent practice. Not every seller does it.

If there's a US warehouse, delivery may only need a few days; orders from China can stretch into weeks. Packages do go missing at times. USPS is terrible. Customs also holds things up occasionally.

Bottom line: it arrives whenever it arrives.

For anything shipping from abroad, I reach out to the dealer once three weeks have passed without a delivery.
I'm aware that if customs confiscates a package, the options are either a refund or a reship. But what happens if it simply disappears during shipping? Do these vendors typically send out replacements in that situation?
A handful of my orders never made it through transit. Every one of those situations ended with the vendor sending a replacement. That said, my advice would be to check with them first, before you go ahead and buy anything.
 
Back
Top