What could Retatrutide's brand name be? Share your ideas

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)

My pick would be

(BoneZone) — the idea being it leans you out so hard you end up back in the bone zone?? lol
 
CMA Pooky said:

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)
There's no point to this discussion—you clearly have plenty of spare time.
Seems like you took a wrong turn. The place you're looking for is reddit/r/retatrutide, straight ahead ----->
 
nitrohyper said:

How do they land on these brand names when there's no connection to the compound itself? Ozempic, Wegovy, Mounjaro, Zepbound??? At this stage it feels like they're just feeding words into a random generator and drawing one out of a hat.

Out of all of them, Zepbound is the lone option that carries any logic, because you can spot "zep" tucked inside "tirzepatide."

Still, my take is that the others are just invented terms designed to evoke something pleasant or familiar.
 
CMA Pooky said:

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)
There's no point to this discussion—you clearly have plenty of spare time.
Still a blast, honestly... now I'm listing off the band names I dreamed up back in 8th grade... DIRTY GIRL SCOUT... PURPLE FILTH... TRIMMED HEDGES... MAYTAG REPAIRMEN....
 
indolent said:

CMA Pooky said:

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)
There's no point to this discussion—you clearly have plenty of spare time.
That would never work as a brand name—it's way too long.
Ugh, I misread that as band name. I was about to say Fupa...
 
Airborne Daddy said:

indolent said:

CMA Pooky said:

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)
There's no point to this discussion—you clearly have plenty of spare time.
That would never work as a brand name—it's way too long.
Ugh, I misread that as band name. I was about to say Fupa...
Retatropic funk.

Hold on, that brings back the discussion about reusing needles🤢
 
byefatlicia said:

Airborne Daddy said:

indolent said:

CMA Pooky said:

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)
There's no point to this discussion—you clearly have plenty of spare time.
That would never work as a brand name—it's way too long.
Ugh, I misread that as band name. I was about to say Fupa...
Retatropic funk.

Hold on, that brings back the discussion about reusing needles🤢
That name has a Rage Against the Machine vibe to it....
 
I returned to this after thinking of trireta / tryreta / retatrigon, even though the actual brand will probably end up being something like pletraidurb or something totally absurd
 
Rettispaghetti

nitrohyper said:

How do they land on these brand names when there's no connection to the compound itself? Ozempic, Wegovy, Mounjaro, Zepbound??? At this stage it feels like they're just feeding words into a random generator and drawing one out of a hat.
Yep. And once the AI-generated junk names begin appearing, we’ll be thankful for it. /cry
 
Airborne Daddy said:

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)
If they had the guts to label it DEEZNUTZ, the stock price would skyrocket.
Man, Lilly's stock is already sitting pretty high. I figured I'd check it out and possibly load up on a bunch of shares to profit once Reta gets the green light, but wow. It's at $990, though it was around $1,014 a few days back. I might still pick up a bunch anyway.
 
BNLFL said:


Heck, Lilly stock it already way up there. I thought I'd take a look and maybe buy a bunch to cash in when Reta is approved, but Damn. It's at $990, but was like $1,014 the other day. I still might grab a bunch.

Click to expand...
Once word got out that they intended to put up another plant across town from me, I began buying extra. My thinking was that semaglutide demand must be about to take off. Retatrutide was just the icing on top.
 
Semaglutide and tirzepatide ended up with brand names that, in my view, sound somewhat unattractive and clunky. Here's hoping retatrutide lands something nicer.
 
deluge said:

CMA Pooky said:

OregonSunshine said:

Reta is not yet formally approved or launched by the FDA, though once that happens, Eli Lilly is going to give it a brand name.

So what do you think they'll go with? Give us your top picks.

And if the decision were yours, what name would you choose?

Joke answers and serious ones are both welcome.

Personally, I think Adonicity could be a possibility (it takes inspiration from Adonis).

If I had the choice, I'd go with Slinky, Slenderize, or Roll Tide? (lol)
There's no point to this discussion—you clearly have plenty of spare time.
Yeah, but does it really beat the Cat Thread?
Man, my cats and I are over here getting hit for no reason!
 
BNLFL said:


Heck, Lilly stock it already way up there. I thought I'd take a look and maybe buy a bunch to cash in when Reta is approved, but Damn. It's at $990, but was like $1,014 the other day. I still might grab a bunch.

Click to expand...
Have you checked out Gilead?
 
Back
Top