JourneyToPerfection said:
I’ve already hit what I’d call my ‘ideal weight and size’ a few times, and since I’m only 10kg away, that isn’t the thing I’m chasing.
What I want most, what I dream about, is energy I can actually sustain, a mind that feels clear, and the capacity to show up consistently every day. Maybe even being able to stop some of the medications I’ve been on long term for insomnia and anxiety. I’m only 33, yet it feels like my body and mind have been broken for years (I was in a serious accident 3 years ago). From my late teens onward, I’ve been misdiagnosed, over diagnosed, mis medicated, over medicated. There was a time I treated doctors and everything they suggested as biblical fact. The harm from that has been enormous, and if peptides can reverse even half of it, that would be the most incredible thing ever.