Reta and Tirz appear to push you toward better food choices overall
Breakfast—never used to do breakfast, but I'm making an effort to eat it now. Most days I whip up a batch of protein pancakes in the Kodiak style, using sourdough starter (a banana is the only sweetener that goes in) plus whatever low-carb protein powder I happen to be using. Other times just a piece of fresh sourdough
Lunch—a chicken wrap dressed with a protein sauce I mix up from Greek yogurt (flavor switches based on what I'm in the mood for); the wrap itself is low carb on some days, not on others. Or I'll do a salad with apples and a T of nuts (chopped walnuts, almonds or pecans, or a combination), assorted mixed lettuce, and a homemade dressing—I rotate through miso, ginger, strawberry or balsamic
Snack—when I want one, maybe a C of smartfood popcorn or the Aldi version, or fruit such as strawberries when they're fresh. As a treat, something like strawberries with a dollop of cool whip
Dinner—never the same twice: jerk chicken with potato salad, protein chicken pasta (buffalo, Alfredo, etc.), Korean-style ground turkey over rice with a veggie like green beans, mapo tofu with ground turkey, a lighter butter chicken (Greek yogurt and coconut milk)—whatever it is, it has to taste good
If I haven't eaten enough or haven't hit my protein goals, I'll add a shake with protein, collagen and flax seeds
Once in a while, a piece of dark chocolate
This is only an idea—I don't eat all of this every day, I just make sure I get in enough food/protein