What a controlled camp environment does for weight loss

Arkend

Explorer
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
KCMO
3mg went in on March 11, and Friday had me leaving the country for a camp where 3 meals a day are served (rice, some protein, veg and a natural juice at lunch and dinner; oatmeal or eggs plus a starch at breakfast). Counting calories isn't happening, and hunger is never a problem while I am here. My return home is Saturday, and the daily step average here runs at 10-12k. A protein pop tart a day also gets eaten. What the weight loss looks like after this trip is something I'm excited to see, though my next shot has to wait until I get home in 3 days. Last year 10 pounds came off here on Tirz: 291 down to 281 by the time I got home. This week began at 262. A follow-up will come once I'm home!
 
Back
Top