West Texas Newcomer Intro

nl6204

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Hey everyone, my path into this began with trt. My pcp told me 385 was fine and normal for a 46m. I didn't accept that. I work as an auto tech, and I was previously 11b1p, so my body has taken a huge amount of wear and tear. To keep the hours coming in at work, I have to stay extremely active. I came across a local clinic offering a veteran discount on trt. That's where I first heard about peps, and they suggested bpc, tb, and Reta. The cost was way too high, so I skipped it and only did the trt. I began researching peps, and a month later I asked again, confirmed the monthly price, and asked what was stopping me from just ordering online myself. The Dr gave me the website she uses and the starting dosing. Now, 6 weeks in on Reta and klow, I've dropped 17 pounds and my body feels 10-15 years younger. My aim is to reach around 190-200, come off blood pressure meds and statins, and let my body regen.
 
Nice progress you've made. When you began Reta, what was your starting dose? Did you adjust it at any point across those 6 weeks?

Mine went from 1 to 2.5 across 7 weeks, but I don't feel the need to increase it any further right now, because things are still moving in the right direction.
 
nl6204 said:

Hey everyone, my path into this began with trt. My pcp told me 385 was fine and normal for a 46m. I didn't accept that. I work as an auto tech, and I was previously 11b1p, so my body has taken a huge amount of wear and tear. To keep the hours coming in at work, I have to stay extremely active. I came across a local clinic offering a veteran discount on trt. That's where I first heard about peps, and they suggested bpc, tb, and Reta. The cost was way too high, so I skipped it and only did the trt. I began researching peps, and a month later I asked again, confirmed the monthly price, and asked what was stopping me from just ordering online myself. The Dr gave me the website she uses and the starting dosing. Now, 6 weeks in on Reta and klow, I've dropped 17 pounds and my body feels 10-15 years younger. My aim is to reach around 190-200, come off blood pressure meds and statins, and let my body regen.
A primary care physician in TX brought up Reta with you and then tried to make a sale?!?
 
RandomCrew said:

nl6204 said:

Hey everyone, my path into this began with trt. My pcp told me 385 was fine and normal for a 46m. I didn't accept that. I work as an auto tech, and I was previously 11b1p, so my body has taken a huge amount of wear and tear. To keep the hours coming in at work, I have to stay extremely active. I came across a local clinic offering a veteran discount on trt. That's where I first heard about peps, and they suggested bpc, tb, and Reta. The cost was way too high, so I skipped it and only did the trt. I began researching peps, and a month later I asked again, confirmed the monthly price, and asked what was stopping me from just ordering online myself. The Dr gave me the website she uses and the starting dosing. Now, 6 weeks in on Reta and klow, I've dropped 17 pounds and my body feels 10-15 years younger. My aim is to reach around 190-200, come off blood pressure meds and statins, and let my body regen.
A primary care physician in TX brought up Reta with you and then tried to make a sale?!?
It wouldn't be my primary care physician or my TRT doctor—that would have to be compounded.
 
Catrina said:

Nice progress you've made. When you began Reta, what was your starting dose? Did you adjust it at any point across those 6 weeks?

Mine went from 1 to 2.5 across 7 weeks, but I don't feel the need to increase it any further right now, because things are still moving in the right direction.
During week 1, I took 0.5. For weeks 2 through 5, the dose was 1mg, and as of week 6, I'm at 1.5mg.
 
Your dose looks solid. Going from 1 to 2 mg would've been my guess for your next step. Still, it's smart that you're taking it slow! I'm a newcomer too, and I'm just beginning my wlj, weight loss journey
 
Since I’ve been increasing the dose gradually, the only thing I’ve noticed is a mild headache on the day I pin. My wife was prescribed a pharmacy-compounded GLP by her doctor, and it left her feeling terrible. Because of that, I was hesitant to attempt anything, but I eventually decided to go for it, and I’m extremely glad I did.
 
nl6204 said:

Hey everyone, my path into this began with trt. My pcp told me 385 was fine and normal for a 46m. I didn't accept that. I work as an auto tech, and I was previously 11b1p, so my body has taken a huge amount of wear and tear. To keep the hours coming in at work, I have to stay extremely active. I came across a local clinic offering a veteran discount on trt. That's where I first heard about peps, and they suggested bpc, tb, and Reta. The cost was way too high, so I skipped it and only did the trt. I began researching peps, and a month later I asked again, confirmed the monthly price, and asked what was stopping me from just ordering online myself. The Dr gave me the website she uses and the starting dosing. Now, 6 weeks in on Reta and klow, I've dropped 17 pounds and my body feels 10-15 years younger. My aim is to reach around 190-200, come off blood pressure meds and statins, and let my body regen.
It's wonderful that you've gotten such fantastic results up to this point — truly impressive. Seems like you've landed on a combination that suits you perfectly.
 
Back
Top