amosmylove
Explorer
Feel free to drop your own update!
Roughly 4.5 months on tirz now. I'm 32, female with athletic build, 5ft 7", and my SW came in at
207.
Starting measurements were 43-38-42
Currently 165 lbs
Measuring 42-30.5-41 as of today.
Goal is 150lbs and 40-28-40 but idk if it'll come off that way. I'm still athletic so I will always
be heavier than I look. Such is life. My guess is I read as about 145 right now.
The waist is the part I am happiest with. Medium and small tops are what I buy now, which feels odd
- small through the waist and medium through the boobs lol. A couple of years ago I did reach
mediums 'by myself' aka being really ill from an autoimmune disease, only to creep back to
overweight after recovering and finding a huge dopamine kick from sweet treats.
Dose is currently 5mg 2x/week. A spell at 10mg for 2 or 3 weeks left me so exhausted/ill that I
decided to cut back to split dosing, to see if that impacted my energy. It's made a massive
difference. One upside of that: eating has got easier, enough food rather than too little. Still at
a calorie deficit too, and my shape keeps moving even with a scale that barely does - which is
exactly why my weight has stalled, just 2 lbs over the last 5 weeks. Feeling better counts for more
than shape/weight goals at this point.
Maybe one day I'll post before and after pics.
Best compliment so far: a really sweet old man/family friend, who burst out with 'My, my. You look
like you might just blow away, my dear.'
I can't even describe how good that made me feel LOL
Worst comment: my mother, with 'you look like skin and bones, are you even taking care of
yourself?' Hah.
Roughly 4.5 months on tirz now. I'm 32, female with athletic build, 5ft 7", and my SW came in at
207.
Starting measurements were 43-38-42
Currently 165 lbs
Measuring 42-30.5-41 as of today.
Goal is 150lbs and 40-28-40 but idk if it'll come off that way. I'm still athletic so I will always
be heavier than I look. Such is life. My guess is I read as about 145 right now.
The waist is the part I am happiest with. Medium and small tops are what I buy now, which feels odd
- small through the waist and medium through the boobs lol. A couple of years ago I did reach
mediums 'by myself' aka being really ill from an autoimmune disease, only to creep back to
overweight after recovering and finding a huge dopamine kick from sweet treats.
Dose is currently 5mg 2x/week. A spell at 10mg for 2 or 3 weeks left me so exhausted/ill that I
decided to cut back to split dosing, to see if that impacted my energy. It's made a massive
difference. One upside of that: eating has got easier, enough food rather than too little. Still at
a calorie deficit too, and my shape keeps moving even with a scale that barely does - which is
exactly why my weight has stalled, just 2 lbs over the last 5 weeks. Feeling better counts for more
than shape/weight goals at this point.
Maybe one day I'll post before and after pics.
Best compliment so far: a really sweet old man/family friend, who burst out with 'My, my. You look
like you might just blow away, my dear.'
I can't even describe how good that made me feel LOL
Worst comment: my mother, with 'you look like skin and bones, are you even taking care of
yourself?' Hah.