Weight Loss Progress (with photos)

Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
USA / France
162.5 cm (5’4”)

Starting Weight

95.6 kg (210.3 lbs)

May 2024

c908241c5adef9b687940580e68136e5706c7b4390a9c1ab6c8d1df276aaf639.webp


Lowest Weight

73 kg (160 lbs)

September 2025

8669a41fa2febb0e77c04baef15c136ddab2ff3880e5ea17d58828ed781c2732.webp


8dd0e103f8569d260a223c23e23fdb2d761e99f457634d23ea3dd86b454a33d7.webp


Current Weight

78.9 kg (173.5 lbs)

February 2026

cfc5aaec399c01f467443eca9a9562c2b63283acfcb52c4ab16c00fc95634356.webp


Goal Weight

68 kg (150 lbs)

July 2026

25ff91cd7a03dcf7fda4d30648aa6de28cce66554fb980366a622ae0935a2928.webp
 
Nice work on the progress! I was wondering which app you used to track your weight alongside the pictures? It seems really organized. I may get it and use it for the rest of my journey.
 
On a 5'4" body, I genuinely can't figure out how you're carrying all that weight while still coming across as so lean and tightly built. Seriously, where does it all go??
 
Ragnar said:

Nice work on the progress! I was wondering which app you used to track your weight alongside the pictures? It seems really organized. I may get it and use it for the rest of my journey.
Shotsy is the app she relies on for tracking her weight.
 
Ragnar said:

Nice work on the progress! I was wondering which app you used to track your weight alongside the pictures? It seems really organized. I may get it and use it for the rest of my journey.
I rely on the shotsy app for logging both my injections and my weight. As for the pictures, they simply get attached to the post according to the date they were taken.
 
randompersonrandom said:

On a 5'4" body, I genuinely can't figure out how you're carrying all that weight while still coming across as so lean and tightly built. Seriously, where does it all go??
Thanks a lot, that's really nice of you to say. I wouldn't describe myself as particularly compact or trim, but I do exercise and make protein a priority, so I'm hoping that's muscle.
 
Back
Top