Weight loss has resumed at last.

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
For more than a month, the scale refused to move. I kept raising my tirz dose until I hit the maximum, yet the pounds still would not come off. So I made the call to move up to 16 mg and introduce .75 mg of cag. The result: I am dropping weight once more. In under 2 weeks, 6 pounds came off. My guess is that a good chunk of that was water weight once again.

Medicines have never hit me the way they hit most people, so none of this caught me off guard. The one thing I have to keep in mind is caution, since cag is seriously potent!

Next up is rebuilding my body after everything my surgeries put it through. That, however, belongs in a different post.
 
All of May I was stuck at that same point. Then it finally gave way. What I actually required was a few days of eating the way a regular person with a working metabolism does, plus enough daily bike riding to make what is left of Lance Armstrong's testicle wake up and think for itself. And just like that, the weight came off.
 
quicksilver80 said:

All of May I was stuck at that same point. Then it finally gave way. What I actually required was a few days of eating the way a regular person with a working metabolism does, plus enough daily bike riding to make what is left of Lance Armstrong's testicle wake up and think for itself. And just like that, the weight came off.
Is this telling me to consume a larger or smaller amount?
 
Ruckus4519 said:

quicksilver80 said:

All of May I was stuck at that same point. Then it finally gave way. What I actually required was a few days of eating the way a regular person with a working metabolism does, plus enough daily bike riding to make what is left of Lance Armstrong's testicle wake up and think for itself. And just like that, the weight came off.
Is this telling me to consume a larger or smaller amount?

A greater amount — yet done with planning, not randomly. Suppose your usual goal was a 500 calorie deficit. Take your bmr, whatever it happens to be. Then eat in a way clever enough for your brain to register the feeling of being full. That is my approach. It appeared to be effective. Still, each person is different.
 
quicksilver80 said:

All of May I was stuck at that same point. Then it finally gave way. What I actually required was a few days of eating the way a regular person with a working metabolism does, plus enough daily bike riding to make what is left of Lance Armstrong's testicle wake up and think for itself. And just like that, the weight came off.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
Back
Top