I've seen way too many folks stack everything after only reading the upsides of each pep, skipping over the negatives and side effects. You wind up with a pile of compounds, and your system likely can't figure out what to do with them all. Throwing more in isn't necessarily the better move.derekd419 said:
I'm a type 1 diabetic. My tirz journey began in November 2025 — that's 6.5 months back — and I've dropped from 269 lbs. down to 216, which is where I sit now. That's 53 lbs. gone from tirz alone. My diet is very low in calories and carbs, I use fiber supplements to keep intake high, drink plenty of water, and my blood sugars stay in range about 98% of the time (70-150).
Over the last 4 weeks I've seen my weight loss slow down a lot — a few pounds here, a few there. I'm at the gym 5 days a week, working out for an hour each time. Exactly 8 days ago I added a new stack:
reta - 30 units (3mg) (weekly)
tesamorelin - 10 units (mon-fri)
aod 9604 - 6 units (mon-fri)
5 amino 1q - 6 units (daily)
bpc 157 + tb 500 - 10 units (daily)
mots-c - 10 units (mon-fri)
& then ghk-cu for skin care - 10 units (daily)
Nothing else changed besides stacking all of these on top of my weekly 15mg tirz dose, and last week I didn't drop a single pound — still 216. Honestly, I was shocked and a bit disappointed, but I get that results take time; it's just frustrating given how much effort I feel like I'm pouring in. My goal is 165, and half a year in it feels impossibly far off, even though I'm pushing harder at the gym than ever. My routine is weight lifting first for 30 mins, then cardio for 30-45 mins — that's the order I've always understood works for real fat burning, lifting before cardio.
If anyone has been through something like this, please tell me what helped. Should I try a different peptide? Bump any of my doses up or down? Push harder at the gym? Eat more? I feel lost and I need to see some progress here like all of us do. Thanks to anyone who reads or replies, I really appreciate it.
If dropping weight is what you're after, keep reta and tesa, and cut everything else. When there's an injury or a specific problem, then bpc and tb might make sense too. AOD falls into that "fat loss" pep category that barely does anything, if it does at all (people are still arguing about it).
Tesa can also support muscle growth, so even when the scale won't budge, body composition might be shifting (fat down, muscle up).
You could consider raising the reta to 4mg.
After this fat loss stretch wraps up, how about an inflammation-lowering and skin-repair phase? Run different peps in cycles instead of piling them all on at once