Weekly shot or split it up?

A poll would've fit this thread perfectly.

Count me in the splitter camp as well. I dose every 3 days. Compared to one equivalent dose, the highs aren't as steep, so the upfront impact (and any side effects) is milder, and there's no late-week low like you'd get with a single injection.

I've come across people who prefer to eat more on weekends, and by letting levels fall after a Sunday or Monday shot, they can eat more comfortably then. That approach isn't for me—my eating stays consistent throughout.

Personally, I'm just beginning to notice the skin crawling/goose bumps skin side effects, so keeping sides managed through split dosing is a major advantage for me. I never experienced severe indigestion, headaches, or nausea. Actually, during the first couple weeks as my reta serum levels rose, I felt almost nothing (neither side effects nor benefits), so I increased from 1mg q3d to 1.5 to 2 over 3-4 weeks.
 
Back
Top