Weekly Reta dosing schedule

casprow

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I've been using Reta for 6 weeks now, starting at 2mg, which was my initial dose. This particular week I've noticed it seems to be losing its effect and my body might be adapting, so I'm considering bumping it up to 4mg.

Also, I'm about to begin a strict cut starting tomorrow because I have a crucial meeting coming up in a month. Right now I'm at 15% body fat and want to reach 12% by then.

Up until now, I've injected Reta every Tuesday evening, but I'm now thinking of switching to 2mg every 5 days. What do you think?
 
Trying to decide whether to inject 2mg every 5 days or 4mg every 7 days? After 6 weeks at 2mg, bumping up to 3mg or 4mg is an option. My take would be to raise the dose and inject every 7 days instead of sticking with the same amount every 5 days, particularly if your goal is to ramp things up.
 
Tracking a 5-day interval is just too much hassle for me.

A possible option: 2mg taken every 3.5 days. That works out to twice your present dose, keeps a consistent half-life rhythm, and is simpler to follow.
 
Once a week is my preference, but if you've calculated things so the maximum recommended dosage isn't exceeded, the choice of schedule is yours. GLP1Plotter can show you how saturation levels would look. My take: go with whatever delivers the best results alongside the fewest sides you can put up with. Good luck!

2mg every 5 days = ~3mg serum average

4mg every 7 days = ~5mg serum average
 
6 weeks at an unchanged dose and it's "falling off." Raise it to 4mg. Is nobody reading the studies?




86303a6745612097adffe3e482f8afda22aef96b16006a0d046fb597d3ebffb4.gif
 
casprow said:


Could you elaborate? I’m trying to read as much studies as possible but am new to this topic.

Click to expand...
Based on the studies, you should stay at the same dose for 4 weeks so it accumulates in your system. Your body is adapting to it. If those effects fade, increase it by 2mg to 4mg. Right now your body fat is 15% at your current weight. What is your goal with this?
 
BNLFL said:


Sure, you want 4 weeks on the same dose to built it up in your system per the studies. Your body is getting used to it. If the feelings go away, bump it up 2mg to 4m Your body fat is 15% now, current weight. What are you trying to achieve with this stuff?

Click to expand...
Regarding what you asked:

Because I've got a key meeting coming up, I'm going for an aggressive cut to reach 12% body fat within a single month. My reasoning is that a larger Reta dose makes sense, since "the food noise" is going to intensify during such an aggressive cut. That's why my plan is to dose 2 mg every 5 days rather than 2 mg each week.
 
casprow said:

I've been using Reta for 6 weeks now, starting at 2mg, which was my initial dose. This particular week I've noticed it seems to be losing its effect and my body might be adapting, so I'm considering bumping it up to 4mg.

Also, I'm about to begin a strict cut starting tomorrow because I have a crucial meeting coming up in a month. Right now I'm at 15% body fat and want to reach 12% by then.

Up until now, I've injected Reta every Tuesday evening, but I'm now thinking of switching to 2mg every 5 days. What do you think?
Going from 2 to 3mg made a massive difference for me. At this point I've done 4 shots at 3mg, and I'm really pleased with where that's landed me. Same as with 2 mg, there's no appetite suppression to speak of, but I definitely fill up way quicker. My only point is that moving up from 2mg that quickly isn't something I'd do. For you, 3mg could end up being the sweet spot, the way it turned out for me. Trying 4mgs is something I'm completely open to, and honestly, I kept flip-flopping on it today right before that 9th jab, but then I reasoned that as long as 3 is still doing its job, there's no reason to rush ahead. My advice would be to ease into it. There's no race…
 
Back
Top