Weekly 2mg Reta plus daily 1.6mg ghk-cu

Masethecase666

Explorer
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Cochrane Alberta
23-year-old guy in Canada, 3 weeks into Reta at 2mg per week, and started ghkcu yesterday at 1.6mg. Just placed an order for grey market peps and hoping they do the job well. The pic is from before the cycle began. Main goal is dropping some extra body fat. Any advice would be welcome.
 
Masethecase666 said:

23-year-old guy in Canada, 3 weeks into Reta at 2mg per week, and started ghkcu yesterday at 1.6mg. Just placed an order for grey market peps and hoping they do the job well. The pic is from before the cycle began. Main goal is dropping some extra body fat. Any advice would be welcome.
 
wellhellothere said:

What was the GHK injection like (and which spot did you use?)? I am about to begin mine too
It wasn't awful, but there was a bit of a sting compared to my Reta, and I noticed some mild bruising. Still, it didn't really get to me. I honestly shoot it all over the place—typically in my stomach—and I just switch up the spot each time because it's a daily thing. I've also hit my upper arms.
 
wellhellothere said:

What was the GHK injection like (and which spot did you use?)? I am about to begin mine too
Saturday was my first day using Ghk-cu. I gave love handles, glutes, and stomach a shot. Up to now, the only spot without pain is the fattiest area of my rear. Adding more BAC into the syringe to water it down further does make a difference.
 
Back
Top