Week 3 Update: Down 9.2 lbs

BigDaddyJ

Explorer
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Van Buren, Arkansas
Hey everyone! Wanted to drop a quick thank-you for all the support!

Week 3 has just begun. My starting weight was 280. Yesterday I was at 270.8.

There's been some decrease in food noise. I'm still eating nearly as often throughout the day, but my portion thinking has needed a real adjustment. Eating more slowly has definitely helped my belly catch up with my brain telling me I'm hungry. As a result, portions are down by close to half.

Late-night snacking is basically gone now. The urge still shows up, but it's simpler to hold off for a bit and then it fades.

So overall, solid results for being on the 2.5 dose.
 
Over the course of your journey, this could fluctuate. Since Jan 2023 I've been taking the meds; on certain days even the idea of food makes me want to turn my nose up, other days I want sugar, yet a happy balance is what most days bring. Triz is what I'm on. Lately there have been more days with sugar cravings, so I really think a reset is needed in the fall.
 
KayKay said:

Over the course of your journey, this could fluctuate. Since Jan 2023 I've been taking the meds; on certain days even the idea of food makes me want to turn my nose up, other days I want sugar, yet a happy balance is what most days bring. Triz is what I'm on. Lately there have been more days with sugar cravings, so I really think a reset is needed in the fall.
For me, that was October 2024. There are still occasions when a week goes by and the sema/reta simply doesn't sema/reta — yet a woosh tends to follow those weeks regardless. That said, I'm a woman, and I'm neither the first nor the last woman whose hormones interfere with the way medications behave.
 
BigDaddyJ said:

Hey everyone! Wanted to drop a quick thank-you for all the support!

Week 3 has just begun. My starting weight was 280. Yesterday I was at 270.8.

There's been some decrease in food noise. I'm still eating nearly as often throughout the day, but my portion thinking has needed a real adjustment. Eating more slowly has definitely helped my belly catch up with my brain telling me I'm hungry. As a result, portions are down by close to half.

Late-night snacking is basically gone now. The urge still shows up, but it's simpler to hold off for a bit and then it fades.

So overall, solid results for being on the 2.5 dose.
Week 3 is all you've done so far. That's a solid start! How much you notice can vary from person to person — plenty of people don't experience anything before reaching 7.5! I once knew a person who only started feeling it at 10. Just keep pushing forward. ❤️
 
Back
Top