Began at 152lbs, still sitting at 152lbs. Aiming for 134lbs. (F46)
2 weeks on 1 mg, then 1 week on 2 mg. Just injected 2 mg again.
Lifting 4x weekly, not overly intense, just trying to preserve muscle. Cardio 2x weekly. 10k steps daily. Calories logged between 1000 and 1200 each day.
So I'm in a deficit, my old hunger isn't there anymore, but I eat enough to avoid being under nourished (protein lands around 100g most days).
So reta is doing its job on food noise and appetite suppression. But why the hell is my weight unchanged?
Could this be body recomp? Fat dropping while muscle climbs? No machine here to confirm.
I can definitely feel it working though (very dry lips and mouth, good energy at the gym too)
2 weeks on 1 mg, then 1 week on 2 mg. Just injected 2 mg again.
Lifting 4x weekly, not overly intense, just trying to preserve muscle. Cardio 2x weekly. 10k steps daily. Calories logged between 1000 and 1200 each day.
So I'm in a deficit, my old hunger isn't there anymore, but I eat enough to avoid being under nourished (protein lands around 100g most days).
So reta is doing its job on food noise and appetite suppression. But why the hell is my weight unchanged?
Could this be body recomp? Fat dropping while muscle climbs? No machine here to confirm.
I can definitely feel it working though (very dry lips and mouth, good energy at the gym too)