cloratheshadow
Explorer
I've smoked every day for 12 years and paranoia or feeling overwhelmed was never really a thing for me. Yesterday I took my shot — my 2nd 5mg dose. Suppression was still lingering a bit, but once I injected, my appetite dropped off again. All day I felt fine, tidying up, handling chores, doing errands. A mild cold had been coming on, though it wasn't severe.
Before dinner I smoked half of an infused king roll preroll. My cold symptoms seemed to ramp up, I didn't notice the Tirz doing anything at all, I ate a lot (mostly healthy, but I gave in to a few Easter treats), and this morning I'm not as full as I normally am. On top of that, major paranoia and anxiety hit. I ended up just going to bed early.
Somewhere I read that weed can change how potent the Tirz levels in your system are, like lowering the amount. I haven't been able to find any literature that backs that up. Has anyone else had a bad reaction to weed, going BEYOND just the munchies???
I think I'm done smoking and will switch to 5mg THC 5mg CBD gummies instead, because I don't want to go through that again…..
Before dinner I smoked half of an infused king roll preroll. My cold symptoms seemed to ramp up, I didn't notice the Tirz doing anything at all, I ate a lot (mostly healthy, but I gave in to a few Easter treats), and this morning I'm not as full as I normally am. On top of that, major paranoia and anxiety hit. I ended up just going to bed early.
Somewhere I read that weed can change how potent the Tirz levels in your system are, like lowering the amount. I haven't been able to find any literature that backs that up. Has anyone else had a bad reaction to weed, going BEYOND just the munchies???
I think I'm done smoking and will switch to 5mg THC 5mg CBD gummies instead, because I don't want to go through that again…..