WBS Tiffany
Explorer
This topic will act as a long-running update hub for WBS China Warehouse.
Going forward, I’ll keep using this thread to post about:
New Products
New Strengths
Double Chamber Updates
Combination / Blend Products
Inventory Changes
Customization Projects
International Shipping Updates
Website & Ordering Updates
The point isn’t to keep reposting the same price list over and over.
What I want instead is for this thread to give a clearer picture of what is genuinely shifting inside the China Warehouse, and how customers can look up products, put orders together, and submit orders with less friction.
WBS Online Ordering
https://tiffany.wbspeptide.com
Why I Created a Dedicated China Warehouse Thread#-flag-china-why-i-created-a-dedicated-china-warehouse-threadChina Warehouse updates now come much more often.
New products get added.
Existing products get new strengths.
Double Chamber formats keep expanding.
Shipping routes change.
The website gets updated.
If each update went into its own separate thread, the information would scatter very fast.
A customer might come across a product post from three weeks ago but never see the newer strength update.
Someone else might keep an old price sheet saved while several new products have already been added.
So I decided to keep China Warehouse updates inside one dedicated topic.
Update TypeIncluded HereNew Products
New Strengths
Double Chamber
Combination / Blend
Inventory Changes
Customization
International Shipping
Website Updates
This thread won’t just repeat the same catalog day after day.
Instead, I’ll use it to explain:
What changed today?
Which strengths were added?
Why was a certain format introduced?
How can a larger order be organized more clearly?
What shipping options are currently available?
China Warehouse is turning into more than just a storage location.
As the number of SKUs keeps growing, it is evolving into a broader product and international fulfillment center for WBS.
Current Products & Online Ordering#-globe-with-meridians-current-products-online-orderinghttps://tiffany.wbspeptide.com
This forum thread will center on what changed.
The website is the better place to check what is currently available.
Going forward, I’ll keep using this thread to post about:
New Products
New Strengths
Double Chamber Updates
Combination / Blend Products
Inventory Changes
Customization Projects
International Shipping Updates
Website & Ordering Updates
The point isn’t to keep reposting the same price list over and over.
What I want instead is for this thread to give a clearer picture of what is genuinely shifting inside the China Warehouse, and how customers can look up products, put orders together, and submit orders with less friction.
https://tiffany.wbspeptide.com
New products get added.
Existing products get new strengths.
Double Chamber formats keep expanding.
Shipping routes change.
The website gets updated.
If each update went into its own separate thread, the information would scatter very fast.
A customer might come across a product post from three weeks ago but never see the newer strength update.
Someone else might keep an old price sheet saved while several new products have already been added.
So I decided to keep China Warehouse updates inside one dedicated topic.
Update TypeIncluded HereNew Products
This thread won’t just repeat the same catalog day after day.
Instead, I’ll use it to explain:
What changed today?
Which strengths were added?
Why was a certain format introduced?
How can a larger order be organized more clearly?
What shipping options are currently available?
China Warehouse is turning into more than just a storage location.
As the number of SKUs keeps growing, it is evolving into a broader product and international fulfillment center for WBS.
This forum thread will center on what changed.
The website is the better place to check what is currently available.