Ways to participate in group testing

bjw444

Explorer
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Pa
Hi there,

Just joined this site, and I'm happy to be part of it.

I've already picked up a lot of useful information, but I want to go deeper.

What steps are needed to view group testing results and the related discussion?

I'm trying to figure out which forum approved vendor to go with, and also how to obtain testing that doesn't come from a vendor.

Thanks,

Rob
 
bjw444 said:

Hi there,

Just joined this site, and I'm happy to be part of it.

I've already picked up a lot of useful information, but I want to go deeper.

What steps are needed to view group testing results and the related discussion?

I'm trying to figure out which forum approved vendor to go with, and also how to obtain testing that doesn't come from a vendor.

Thanks,

Rob
Nope. That. Doesn't. Exist.
 
ZippityDooDah said:


No. Such. Thing.

Click to expand...

Yep, I went back and read it again. My mistake

Vendor that people use on a regular basis was what I was getting at.

Group batch testing though - how do I get into one of those, where everyone chips in?
 
bjw444 said:


Yes I reread that. Sorry

I meant vendor that people regularly use.

But how would I be able to join a group where people all Chip in to do batch testing?

Click to expand...
Take a look through the forum.

There may be a dedicated section for that subject (it's fairly new and doesn't have much yet, but plenty of other details can be found elsewhere on the forum).
 
ZippityDooDah said:


Read around the forum.

There might even be a section of the forum dedicated to the topic (albeit recent and light, but there's still a bunch of other info across the forum).

Click to expand...
I'd really like to take part in the jeep testing, but it says you need to DM specific people, and right now I'm unable to do that.
 
ZippityDooDah said:


Yes, I know.

Click to expand...
Not sure where the remainder of my message went.

Right, I figured out it was you I had to dm, but right now new members can't dm you to inquire about it since we lack the privileges.
 
coke4polar said:


Dunno what happened to the rest of that message I wrote.

Click to expand...
The reason I removed it is that asking for links or invites isn't allowed.

coke4polar said:


Yes, realised its you I needed to dm but currently new members are unable to dm you in order to ask about it as we dont have the privileges.

Click to expand...
Right, DMing isn't possible for you. New members are restricted by forum policy. Blame crappy people.

Put in more reading time. Begin with the New Member Posting Guide and Forum Rules. After that, go through some of the 100,000+ posts. Then join in on conversations. Over time, you'll pick things up, such as how the place operates, and you'll unlock DM access.
 
ZippityDooDah said:


I deleted it because link/invite begging is prohibited.

Yes, I know you can't DM. It's forum policy for new members. Because shitty humans.

Spend more time reading. Start with the New Member Posting Guide and Forum Rules. Then read through some of the 100,000+ posts. Then start participating in conversations. Eventually things will start to

Click to expand...
Thanks for getting back to me.

After going through the threads you pointed to, I now see why DM access and certain sections aren't available to me yet.

That said, I'd like to raise one point. The intention behind pushing new members to take part more openly in the forum is understandable, but when product testing and similar areas stay closed off, newer members end up at a disadvantage. In my view, getting newer members into testing pays off for the whole community, since more testing means better shared knowledge and safety for all.

Another thing worth mentioning: plenty of new members arrive here specifically because they want to buy and start using products right away. Realistically, many of those people won't sit around for a long stretch or grind out posting thresholds just to unlock DMs or testing discussions. The unintended effect is that they may end up deciding things on their own, without community testing or oversight behind them, which doesn't line up with what the forum is trying to achieve.

Even though I've only just joined, tirzepatide has been part of my routine for well over a year; reconstituted methods are the new part for me. I've searched the forum carefully and got what I needed without spamming repetitive or low-value questions just to boost post count or unlock privileges. At this point I'm ready to buy, and I'd sincerely like to give back by joining group testing.

So my question is whether the forum could look at supporting this kind of participation from newer members, or at least allow some flexibility here, given that wider involvement in testing ends up benefiting every member.

Thanks
 
coke4polar said:


Thank you for your reply.

I have read through the posts you mentioned and understand the reasons you’ve outlined regarding why I’m unable to DM or access certain areas at this stage.

I would, however, like to add that while I appreciate the aim of encouraging new members to engage more openly within the forum, restricting access to product testing and related areas can put newer members at a disadvantage. From my perspective, encouraging new members to participate in testing ultimately benefits the entire community, as increased testing contributes to better shared knowledge and safety for everyone.

It’s also worth noting that many new members join the forum because they are actively looking to purchase and begin using products straight away. In reality, a significant number of people in this position are unlikely to wait an extended period or meet posting thresholds before being able to DM or engage in testing-related discussions. This can unintentionally push them toward making decisions without the benefit of community testing and oversight, which seems counter to the forum’s broader goals.

Although I’m new to the forum, I’ve been using tirzepatide for well over a year and am only new to reconstituted methods. I’ve taken the time to search the forum thoroughly and have found the information I needed without posting repetitive or low-value questions simply to increase post count or unlock privileges. I’m now at a point where I’m ready to purchase and would genuinely like to contribute by taking part in group testing.

I would therefore ask whether, as a forum, we might consider encouraging this kind of involvement from newer members, or allowing some flexibility in this specific area, as broader participation in testing is ultimately to the benefit of all members.

Thanks

Click to expand...
Consider this: we're always telling each other that testing matters and is essential to this pastime — so why is it that nobody posts public links or contact details for any of the testing groups?

Let me answer that for you... They used to exist. At present, they don't. There are reasons behind that.

You're free to announce to me and to everyone else that you're the most honest, upstanding individual alive, a peptide expert driven only by the purest motives — but none of that counts for anything until the folks running each of the well-known testing groups are satisfied that it's true. So what does it take to "prove" yourself to them? Don't just turn up expecting an all-access backstage pass handed to you. Actually contribute: take part, interact with the wider community, and build a name as a person who cares about harm reduction and about swapping knowledge and experiences.

Remember, plenty of history's greatest swindlers began by persuading everyone they were "one of you".

And one last thing, so there's no confusion: this forum places no limits on sharing information about the testing groups — the restriction comes from the testing groups themselves.
 
ZippityDooDah said:


Ask yourself a question... Why, when as a group we constantly encourage testing as a critical component of this hobby, are there no public links or contact information to join any of the testing groups?

I'll help you out... There have been. In the past. Now there aren't. For reasons.

You can tell me and everyone else here that you are the most upright and honorable person in the world, and an expert peptide enthusiast with nothing but the purest intentions, but unless and until you've convinced the various people involved with any of the popular testing groups of this, your word is meaningless. How do you "prove" yourself to them? Do more than just show up with your hand out demanding an all-access backstage pass. Put in the effort to participate and engage with the community at large, establish a reputation as someone interested in the greater goals of harm reduction and exchanging knowledge and experiences.

Most of the best con artists in history started off by convincing others that they were "one of you".

Finally, to avoid any possible misconceptions, this forum does not restrict the sharing of information regarding the various testing groups — the testing groups themselves do.

Click to expand...
It seems my meaning may have been taken the wrong way, so let me set the record straight.

At no point did I come here making demands or seeking privileged entry. Should my earlier post have read that way, I am sorry, since that was never what I intended. My hope is that it comes across as participation and a sincere effort to add something useful to the forum.

I also don't know the backstory or the problems that caused testing groups to become more restricted, which is why I raised the question honestly and not as a complaint. I completely accept that trust and reputation carry weight here, and I am not arguing against that.

What I was pointing at is a real-world shortfall when viewed through harm reduction. I myself am able to organise private testing when the need arises, but plenty of newcomers either have no idea how to go about it or just cannot cover the cost of testing on their own. The plain fact is that those same people will go ahead and purchase and consume products regardless, which undermines the aim of promoting safer habits. Testing matters deeply to me, and I want to see it encouraged among everyone new to this.

I was not trying to cast doubt on anyone's integrity or to insist on being let in; my aim was to put forward a point worth discussing and improving on. I am grateful for the explanation I received and I recognise why caution is warranted, and I will keep making an effort to take part constructively in the forum and show that I am an honest member acting in good faith.
 
I get why this is frustrating — I was in the same spot right after I signed up. These days, though, after talking with others, looking into things, and reading a lot, it's clear to me why the rules exist.

When I started, I wanted to pick a vendor and get my product tested immediately. Digging around for a few months was what it took before I found what I was after, and honestly I'm happy it took that long, because back then I had no idea what I was doing while believing I had it all figured out.

So the best thing I can say is: don't rush, and everything else will come together.
 
As a co-admin of LS Testing — the very group that Zip has dedicated a whole forum section to, so that group testing can be organised and shared — I wholeheartedly agree that newcomers shouldn't be able to sign up and slide straight into my or Summer's DMs asking for access.

When a DM does land in my inbox, it tells me that person has already put real effort into engaging with this community. That gives me a bit of hope they'll contribute positively rather than become a total headache requiring constant hand holding, or bail on testing at the Nth hour and leave everyone else covering the cost. Even then, I still check their posts before I send an invite.

Within a community, group testing is a privilege rather than a right. If you want in, take part in the community.
 
This thread is quite interesting, since I can relate to the irritation of being unable to "jump right into it" — though I figure there's a solid upside to a decent vetting process that filters out people with ulterior motives, or vendors hiding behind second accounts, and so on.

Even though I'm on board with the system overall, it would help both newcomers and folks who browse the community regularly if there were some consideration given to generating interaction without letting a million random spam-type posts swamp everything.

For my own part, if an account weren't required to reach the group testing capability, I probably wouldn't have one at all — I'd simply register, chip in some cash for a group test, and be finished with the community. Not everybody has the time, or the willingness, to spend a month writing posts just to earn the right to contribute.
 
grandmaincrocs said:

This thread is quite interesting, since I can relate to the irritation of being unable to "jump right into it" — though I figure there's a solid upside to a decent vetting process that filters out people with ulterior motives, or vendors hiding behind second accounts, and so on.

Even though I'm on board with the system overall, it would help both newcomers and folks who browse the community regularly if there were some consideration given to generating interaction without letting a million random spam-type posts swamp everything.

For my own part, if an account weren't required to reach the group testing capability, I probably wouldn't have one at all — I'd simply register, chip in some cash for a group test, and be finished with the community. Not everybody has the time, or the willingness, to spend a month writing posts just to earn the right to contribute.
I actually understand the reasoning better now. Across all platforms, plenty of people simply lack the knowledge and have no interest in learning about any of this, nor in helping with testing or the communities built around it.

Their only goal is a cheap purchase, then they fire off questions that a 5 second search would answer, or they disappear the moment they're expected to pitch in. That's why mods want to see some effort and contribution from each of us before granting access.

Getting every newcomer on the same page would be ideal, but I've personally seen that a large number of people just aren't worth the trouble.

Still, I'm happy I made it into ls testing, it's a genuinely solid group.
 
A lot of newcomers don't understand this: plenty of us have watched communities get repeatedly "nuked" over the years. Those groups were only ever trying to push harm reduction, testing, and sensible safety practices for people operating in the gray market. --- The trouble is that this directly threatens the profits of Big Flower and its buddies — so pressure gets applied to the community; informants and spies are everywhere — and on top of that, scammers and dishonest actors are everywhere too.

So yeah, it's a lot of ups and downs. That makes things hard not just for newcomers who are clueless about what they're doing, but also for folks who are quite experienced in this kind of research and still have to find their way through things because of the caution we take in the community. It's a real challenge!

How do we stay welcoming to people who are searching desperately? There are so many hazards out there — scammers and others who will strip money, time, and hope from anyone they can.

And then how do you also steer people who truly don't know what they don't know? They watch some ticky tacky tocky and believe they've got everything they need. Sorry, they don't — but they have no idea how much they're missing.

So we're doing all of this while trying to keep our spaces safe. Open but safe. Advancing harm reduction while avoiding harm ourselves. Teaching safety while preserving a safe space.

But I understand the other side too — everyone's time is limited. We only get so much of it. So the question becomes: How do we balance our limited time against what we need to do to learn, stay safe, and work on our health? Each person has to consider that and decide for themselves how much.
 
FamousGoodkitty said:

A lot of newcomers don't understand this: plenty of us have watched communities get repeatedly "nuked" over the years. Those groups were only ever trying to push harm reduction, testing, and sensible safety practices for people operating in the gray market. --- The trouble is that this directly threatens the profits of Big Flower and its buddies — so pressure gets applied to the community; informants and spies are everywhere — and on top of that, scammers and dishonest actors are everywhere too.

So yeah, it's a lot of ups and downs. That makes things hard not just for newcomers who are clueless about what they're doing, but also for folks who are quite experienced in this kind of research and still have to find their way through things because of the caution we take in the community. It's a real challenge!

How do we stay welcoming to people who are searching desperately? There are so many hazards out there — scammers and others who will strip money, time, and hope from anyone they can.

And then how do you also steer people who truly don't know what they don't know? They watch some ticky tacky tocky and believe they've got everything they need. Sorry, they don't — but they have no idea how much they're missing.

So we're doing all of this while trying to keep our spaces safe. Open but safe. Advancing harm reduction while avoiding harm ourselves. Teaching safety while preserving a safe space.

But I understand the other side too — everyone's time is limited. We only get so much of it. So the question becomes: How do we balance our limited time against what we need to do to learn, stay safe, and work on our health? Each person has to consider that and decide for themselves how much.
FGK, thanks for putting that so clearly. Honestly, it seemed like everyone was speaking another language. I started to worry that I was losing my mind. ha
 
Back
Top