ScubaSteve74
Explorer
Writing this down for my own peace of mind, and maybe it helps somebody else too. A while back I had the worst diarrhea of my life. It just so happened that I had bumped my reta dose 2 days earlier, so I was convinced those dreaded sides everyone talks about had finally caught up with me (I had never had any)... then a friend ( who is on no peps at all) told me they were dealing with the same thing.. and today this article turns up. Whether it is what caused my trouble I cannot say, but I have my suspicions.
Outbreak of explosive diarrhea traced to a parasite in the US — experts still hunting the cause
At this point, 145 people across 20 states have come down with a parasite whose origins are unknown. Twenty of them have been hospitalised, and New York accounts for the largest share of cases.
nypost.com
Outbreak of explosive diarrhea traced to a parasite in the US — experts still hunting the cause
At this point, 145 people across 20 states have come down with a parasite whose origins are unknown. Twenty of them have been hospitalised, and New York accounts for the largest share of cases.
nypost.com