Want to see your peps get confiscated?

nitetrak

Explorer
Joined
Feb 14, 2026
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
While I was waiting for my next order to ship out, I came across a clip where customs grabs some.

I believe it's from 2024.

The amusing bit is they attempt to figure out what they are and can't (CU50 and BT10) — he did mention copper, though.

The unfortunate bit is that they get seized.

The segment should start right at the beginning, if it doesn't then it's 15:16

View: https://youtu.be/o6bc8xNQL4I?t=916
 
nitetrak said:

While I was waiting for my next order to ship out, I came across a clip where customs grabs some.

I believe it's from 2024.

The amusing bit is they attempt to figure out what they are and can't (CU50 and BT10) — he did mention copper, though.

The unfortunate bit is that they get seized.

The segment should start right at the beginning, if it doesn't then it's 15:16

View: https://youtu.be/o6bc8xNQL4I?t=916
Ugh! While browsing my discovery app, I came across this show and immediately figured peptides would show up. Even just the title alone triggered some ptsd for me, so I skipped it entirely.
 
Watching that hurts. Yesterday my very first grey purchase showed up, and now I'm even more relieved to actually have it!
 
How do these sellers operating a US Warehouse manage to bring in hundreds of kits? I just can't picture it. Could they be routing them through some improvised "laboratory" so the package looks above board?
 
FartfulCodger said:

How do these sellers operating a US Warehouse manage to bring in hundreds of kits? I just can't picture it. Could they be routing them through some improvised "laboratory" so the package looks above board?
Keep it quiet
 
Fortunately, peptides that have been ordered aren't processed by customs in that manner. The packages aren't even viewed by customs. What passes through customs and gets released are just the clearance documents. If that weren't the case, every single one of them would be confiscated. Nearly every vendor packages using identical boxes. Look at the box, and you already know its contents.
 
Back
Top