A search through the forums turned up no answer for me. What I did find was a recent thread on "group buys" and the reasons trust is risky there.
There was also the STG101 write-up, plus the guide aimed at whoever leads a group test.
The process makes sense to me so far, though I'm not 100% certain. Correct me wherever I've got it wrong.
1. Order my products.
2. After it arrives, locate others who ordered from the same vendor and batch number(s) on telegram or wherever. Join the group.
3. Send the host the test fees and ship 1 vial out of the kits.
4. Get the results back
5. Nothing else to it
Have I got it right? It looks fairly straightforward.
There was also the STG101 write-up, plus the guide aimed at whoever leads a group test.
The process makes sense to me so far, though I'm not 100% certain. Correct me wherever I've got it wrong.
1. Order my products.
2. After it arrives, locate others who ordered from the same vendor and batch number(s) on telegram or wherever. Join the group.
3. Send the host the test fees and ship 1 vial out of the kits.
4. Get the results back
5. Nothing else to it
Have I got it right? It looks fairly straightforward.