Waking up once every night despite sleeping well…

The sole evening I struggle to sleep is when I take Tirz, since I inject right before turning in. Occasionally a Costco Sleep Aid can stop that from happening, though usually I skip it. Regarding trips to the bathroom, I follow a firm No Fluid rule during the 4 hour stretch leading up to bedtime. That works for me.
 
Sumblime81 said:

Bioexplorer said:

Once per night? That's a rookie number. Even before I started Reta, I was already getting up 3 times per night, and 10 weeks in on Reta, it's still 3 times per night. What's changed is the falling back asleep part: pre-Reta, a quick trip to the toilet and I'd be out again within a couple minutes. These days, every single time, it takes me anywhere from 30m to an hour. Oh, and my deep sleep is wrecked.

So I'm still on the hunt for anything new to try. Of everything recommended in this thread, I've given almost all of it a shot — ashwaganda and epithalon are the only ones left. Glycine, melatonin, and magnesium appear to do something for me. Everything else: nothing.
Has anyone here tried Tesa or hgh for this, and did it make a difference? If that worked for you, I’m interested in trying it. My main goal is just to get proper sleep again. Sleep apnea is also something I deal with, though it has improved after weight loss — still, it could be what’s causing this. I’ve got a sleep apnea appointment coming up this week, and I’m hoping it brings some relief.

I take Tesa right before turning in. Falling asleep comes more quickly and my sleep is deeper, no question. Even so, on most nights I'm up around 0300ish, and that's when the dog and I both head out to pee. Still, compared to how things used to be, I wake up feeling much more rested.
 
Back
Top