Miklo22_ Explorer Joined Apr 25, 2026 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location CO May 6, 2026 #1 Ughh, I really wish my No Source would get lifted already. I've been eager to chat with everyone here. Until then, all I do is go through every forum I can find. It's May 6, and Colorado is getting snow
Ughh, I really wish my No Source would get lifted already. I've been eager to chat with everyone here. Until then, all I do is go through every forum I can find. It's May 6, and Colorado is getting snow
indolent Explorer Joined Jan 19, 2025 Messages 458 Reaction score 0 Location NY/AZ USA May 6, 2026 #2 That's the right approach
BNLFL Explorer Joined Feb 14, 2026 Messages 1,953 Reaction score 0 Location SW Florida May 7, 2026 #3 What led to the OP being banned?
P Peotidethrowaway Explorer Joined Jan 17, 2025 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Location Usa May 7, 2026 #4 BNLFL said: What led to the OP being banned? Click to expand... I'm asking myself that too
ZippityDooDah Explorer Joined Aug 2, 2023 Messages 262 Reaction score 0 Location Montréal, Québec May 7, 2026 #5 BNLFL said: What led to the OP being banned? Click to expand... The patience that OP claimed to have was not genuine.
BNLFL said: What led to the OP being banned? Click to expand... The patience that OP claimed to have was not genuine.