Waiting for shipping

krsct

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
I placed an order for reta with a vendor listed on this site that has several good reviews. Everything went smoothly with communication up until right after I paid. I'm definitely using the right contact email. I sent a few follow-ups asking about shipping updates, got 1 response, and then nothing after that. It's been 1 week since I ordered from a US warehouse. Should I be concerned?
 
Nope, chances are they don't have any on hand. I've run into that a handful of times. Maybe just hold out for the GB items.
 
krsct said:

I placed an order for reta with a vendor listed on this site that has several good reviews. Everything went smoothly with communication up until right after I paid. I'm definitely using the right contact email. I sent a few follow-ups asking about shipping updates, got 1 response, and then nothing after that. It's been 1 week since I ordered from a US warehouse. Should I be concerned?
I get what you mean... The wait itself doesn't really bother me... What gets to me is when the communication goes quiet....
 
I am the original poster. I'm glad to share that the vendor's communication improved and the order has arrived.
 
HidingInPlainView said:

krsct said:

I am the original poster. I'm glad to share that the vendor's communication improved and the order has arrived.
Yeah, sadly this is not Amazon we are dealing with, so expectations need a little tempering.

Gray Amazon sludge? 😆
 
HidingInPlainView said:

krsct said:

I am the original poster. I'm glad to share that the vendor's communication improved and the order has arrived.
Yeah, sadly this is not Amazon we are dealing with, so expectations need a little tempering.
Exactly. I keep having to remind people how fortunate they are now. Think back to the 90s, when you'd finally get an email address passed along by a moderator on those early skeleton sites. You'd exchange maybe 2 emails, since there weren't any of these simple email systems. You'd send a Western Union payment to some random address in Poland. The grocery store staff at the Western Union counter would stare at you like you were completely bizarre. Then came weeks of waiting. These days people want 4 Seasons level service when everything is so effortless, and if something's wrong, like an under dose or SS-31 or supposedly high endotoxins, you find out quickly. Anyway, that's the view from a very old guy.
 
HidingInPlainView said:

krsct said:

I am the original poster. I'm glad to share that the vendor's communication improved and the order has arrived.
Yeah, sadly this is not Amazon we are dealing with, so expectations need a little tempering.
Absolutely....A couple of weeks back I placed an order with a vendor for several kits, and after receiving pictures plus tracking from him, I went ahead and bought 6 additional kits...the initial order sits in 'China Mail' with zero movement...in a few more days I'll ask him to check on it...in the meantime, shipment number two went FedEx and is moving fast...it could arrive this week...so far I'm fine with the whole situation...They'll show up whenever they show up... 👍
 
Orders placed from US warehouses typically go out in a few days. Perhaps they ran out of stock after that. I'm new to gray, but from what I've seen so far, the communication from most of these vendors is terrible.
 
My old vendor in the U.S. often wouldn't give me tracking for 96hrs or more, took 4-5 days just to send the package out, and the whole thing usually stretched to 7-10 days from start to finish.

I left that guy for a Chinese woman who calls me Darling, and she delivers my peptides in that same timeframe. 🤣
 
HidingInPlainView said:

My old vendor in the U.S. often wouldn't give me tracking for 96hrs or more, took 4-5 days just to send the package out, and the whole thing usually stretched to 7-10 days from start to finish.

I left that guy for a Chinese woman who calls me Darling, and she delivers my peptides in that same timeframe. 🤣
At the start, the Chinese pet names made me a bit uneasy, but these days I actually anticipate the affection and the 😊 emojis.

On top of that, a lot of them appear to be setting up a US footprint, and I don't mind spending a bit more for that… that way I get my warm fuzzys AND quick shipping ❤️
 
Gt3294a said:

HidingInPlainView said:

krsct said:

I am the original poster. I'm glad to share that the vendor's communication improved and the order has arrived.
Yeah, sadly this is not Amazon we are dealing with, so expectations need a little tempering.
Exactly. I keep having to remind people how fortunate they are now. Think back to the 90s, when you'd finally get an email address passed along by a moderator on those early skeleton sites. You'd exchange maybe 2 emails, since there weren't any of these simple email systems. You'd send a Western Union payment to some random address in Poland. The grocery store staff at the Western Union counter would stare at you like you were completely bizarre. Then came weeks of waiting. These days people want 4 Seasons level service when everything is so effortless, and if something's wrong, like an under dose or SS-31 or supposedly high endotoxins, you find out quickly. Anyway, that's the view from a very old guy.
So, what exactly was wrong with SS-31? Did I overlook something?

Also, your torso really doesn't look old lol
 
wileyhorse said:

HidingInPlainView said:

My old vendor in the U.S. often wouldn't give me tracking for 96hrs or more, took 4-5 days just to send the package out, and the whole thing usually stretched to 7-10 days from start to finish.

I left that guy for a Chinese woman who calls me Darling, and she delivers my peptides in that same timeframe. 🤣
At the start, the Chinese pet names made me a bit uneasy, but these days I actually anticipate the affection and the 😊 emojis.

On top of that, a lot of them appear to be setting up a US footprint, and I don't mind spending a bit more for that… that way I get my warm fuzzys AND quick shipping ❤️

Customs stopped my initial order out of China. After that, I learned that certain individuals had their US Global Entry taken away because they received unapproved goods from overseas. As a result, I now gladly spend a bit more for a US warehouse. Even so, it remains a huge deal next to compound or brand.
 
krsct said:

I placed an order for reta with a vendor listed on this site that has several good reviews. Everything went smoothly with communication up until right after I paid. I'm definitely using the right contact email. I sent a few follow-ups asking about shipping updates, got 1 response, and then nothing after that. It's been 1 week since I ordered from a US warehouse. Should I be concerned?
Me

05aa88ec51f208d03c87338f2fd64549ab57d0645242f98fcd6c3f653ff98ed3.gif
 
Back
Top