Vitiligo and Klow

Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Has anyone seen any change in their vitiligo while using Klow, or with other commonly used peps? Mine is on my feet and balls, and it's now showing up on my face. Curious whether anybody has had any results from peps. With MT2, it looks like the skin contrast just makes it more noticeable.
 
My wife and I have only just begun using KLOW, so I can't say anything for certain at this point. She deals with vitiligo, though not on her balls. If we notice any change for the better, I'll report back.
 
JAK inhibitors are showing encouraging outcomes. It makes me curious whether a compound acting through a comparable mechanism, or one that lowers oxidative stress, could help as well. Since I deal with immune problems, I was considering KPV alongside Thymosin Alpha 1. Still, I have concerns about how to balance immune regulation against immune stimulation.

[td][td]​

[/td]​

[/td]​

​
 
Back
Top