Vitamins & diet

Victorhouston

Explorer
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio TX
Which multivitamin would be a solid choice for covering the gaps created by weekly Reta 2.5 mg plus CJC 1295 with ipamorelin at 500-600 mcg's on a 5 days on, 2 off weekly schedule?

I have been dosing for a few months now, but I want to take care of this aspect of the journey too.

Whatever feedback you have, good or bad, I would appreciate it.
 
For my own routine, I take the methylated multivitamin from Nutricost. It won't win awards for being the greatest product out there, but the price-to-value ratio is solid if you're simply trying to cover a few gaps. Alongside that, I add their omega 3 capsules and take a separate magnesium glycinate at night. Between those 3 items, you're pretty much covered on the essentials without overcomplicating things, and once more, the cost stays reasonable.

​#-​#--2​
 
bbbilly said:

For my own routine, I take the methylated multivitamin from Nutricost. It won't win awards for being the greatest product out there, but the price-to-value ratio is solid if you're simply trying to cover a few gaps. Alongside that, I add their omega 3 capsules and take a separate magnesium glycinate at night. Between those 3 items, you're pretty much covered on the essentials without overcomplicating things, and once more, the cost stays reasonable.

​#-​#--2​

bbbilly said:

For my own routine, I take the methylated multivitamin from Nutricost. It won't win awards for being the greatest product out there, but the price-to-value ratio is solid if you're simply trying to cover a few gaps. Alongside that, I add their omega 3 capsules and take a separate magnesium glycinate at night. Between those 3 items, you're pretty much covered on the essentials without overcomplicating things, and once more, the cost stays reasonable.

​#-​#--2​
Awesome!!! Much appreciated, bbbily — I'll check those products out right away.
 
Victorhouston said:

bbbilly said:

For my own routine, I take the methylated multivitamin from Nutricost. It won't win awards for being the greatest product out there, but the price-to-value ratio is solid if you're simply trying to cover a few gaps. Alongside that, I add their omega 3 capsules and take a separate magnesium glycinate at night. Between those 3 items, you're pretty much covered on the essentials without overcomplicating things, and once more, the cost stays reasonable.

​#-​#--2​

bbbilly said:

For my own routine, I take the methylated multivitamin from Nutricost. It won't win awards for being the greatest product out there, but the price-to-value ratio is solid if you're simply trying to cover a few gaps. Alongside that, I add their omega 3 capsules and take a separate magnesium glycinate at night. Between those 3 items, you're pretty much covered on the essentials without overcomplicating things, and once more, the cost stays reasonable.

​#-​#--2​
Awesome!!! Much appreciated, bbbily — I'll check those products out right away.

i need you to fill me in on your experience with cjc+ipa. im about to begin that myself in the near future, so id really like some genuine firsthand feedback
 
c302c583452b5ba76dbf489de2b616547b68b38aa35fe4253550af251bd831f7.webp


eb631e79764b0b2cb5ec26e801f20241ad6314973847bad5291d77a2a0314b52.webp


5d96b51655ca3f00963be5e6fc843ec819504849f3d0b864ee46863914ec8bbc.webp


Solid picks, those vitamins &

my supplement stack is genuinely ridiculous 🙄😆
 
For a multi, look at NOW Foods: Adam for men, Eve for women. Solid label, wallet-friendly, and the B vitamins come as methylcobalamin rather than cyanocobalamin — a form your system usually absorbs and puts to work more readily.
 
Twice a week, my version of a multivitamin is a trip to Panera for a Greek salad. I load it up with avocado, arugula, mixed greens, peppers, a scoop of cranberry walnut chicken, plus extra olives and onions (I'm pretty sure the employees dread seeing me walk in lol).

But honestly, the human body isn't all that breakable. Even with zero intake of a given vitamin, deficiencies usually need months before they appear. To cover my bases I take vitamin C and vitamin D every day, though I doubt even that is needed.

Special diets could change things, of course (electrolytes make sense for people who fast, and vegans may need iron and B-12 supplements, etc.)
 
deleted.user.16 said:

Twice a week, my version of a multivitamin is a trip to Panera for a Greek salad. I load it up with avocado, arugula, mixed greens, peppers, a scoop of cranberry walnut chicken, plus extra olives and onions (I'm pretty sure the employees dread seeing me walk in lol).

But honestly, the human body isn't all that breakable. Even with zero intake of a given vitamin, deficiencies usually need months before they appear. To cover my bases I take vitamin C and vitamin D every day, though I doubt even that is needed.

Special diets could change things, of course (electrolytes make sense for people who fast, and vegans may need iron and B-12 supplements, etc.)
A Vitamin D and K combo is what I use. My daily D intake is high—around 10,000 IU. I feel great, and I haven't gotten sick in fucking years.
 
Every day I take 2000IU of D3, plus 1 multivitamin — whichever random brand Costco happened to have on sale sometime in the past 6 months.
 
Back
Top