FlyingIntoTheMoon
Explorer
Hi all,
Wegovy here - I've been on GLP-1s since November 2024 and my weight loss has stalled. Down 70 so far, another 25-30 to go. I'm keen to add some reta and was thinking of starting at 2 mg, then working up to 4 and maybe 8. One thing I've read: a vial mixed with BAC water shouldn't be kept past 4 weeks - is that right? Trying to work out which vial size makes sense for at least six months of reta.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated - thank you!
Wegovy here - I've been on GLP-1s since November 2024 and my weight loss has stalled. Down 70 so far, another 25-30 to go. I'm keen to add some reta and was thinking of starting at 2 mg, then working up to 4 and maybe 8. One thing I've read: a vial mixed with BAC water shouldn't be kept past 4 weeks - is that right? Trying to work out which vial size makes sense for at least six months of reta.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated - thank you!