Vial Quantity Question: R10 vs R40

Hello beutiful

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
If someone orders the same product in R10 and R40, does the vial hold an identical amount, or is the R40 vial supposed to contain 4 times as much? I'm not sure I'm explaining this well. A coworker of mine picked some up, and the amount in the vial looks no different. She reached out but hasn't heard back. I don't know whether the difference might just be the concentration of the compound.
 
That makes sense. In reality, each vial contains only a tiny amount of actual reta. The rest is filler, which makes up nearly everything visible inside the vial, so all the "pucks" end up looking almost identical.

You simply cannot distinguish them by looking. A 10mg bottle appears no different from a 60mg one.
 
Appreciate it, I'll pass that along to him. He's got to get those vials labeled — he was starting to think someone had stolen from him, 😀 since he'd assumed the powder was straight reta.
 
he probably wasn't shorted on the amount, but he does need to mark his vials. early on I skipped labeling once and ended up using hgh for a bit rather than tirezparide. after that I marked EVERYTHING. 🙂
 
He’s checking out the Niimbot device to use for labels. I’ve complicated things because I told him I’m not sure whether he ought to use the BAC water that came with his order, since I believe he got it for free. I said he should purchase some within the UK.
 
A basic Niimbot runs about 20 bucks on Amazon. The d10 and d11 are pretty much identical, so either one works. If he's got cash to spare, m2 or m3. For the time being, masking tape and a marker will do the job.

As for the bac water he already has, he should go ahead and use it to get going. Plenty of folks do, even though it's known for being low quality. That said, he should definitely check out non-Chinese options such as Hospira or Lambda.
 
Thanks, I haven’t begun my journey yet, but I’m checking out hospira too, £19 per bottle for 30ml, I’ve seen some amazing results from people with their weight loss but the ridiculous prices in the uk are out of my reach, though I’m a bit anxious since I’m 56 yr old and hardly ever take a paracetamol 😀 let alone grey market, But everyone keeps going on about GHK cu, I can see it turning into something addictive , people at the gym where I only started last week have it , but they’re selling it in pens for insane amounts
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

he probably wasn't shorted on the amount, but he does need to mark his vials. early on I skipped labeling once and ended up using hgh for a bit rather than tirezparide. after that I marked EVERYTHING. 🙂
Having this group plus other communities around was a real help to me. Once I got my labels sorted, the whole process turned out to be enjoyable. My biggest fear was getting confused about which step I was on.
 
Padre01 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

he probably wasn't shorted on the amount, but he does need to mark his vials. early on I skipped labeling once and ended up using hgh for a bit rather than tirezparide. after that I marked EVERYTHING. 🙂
Having this group plus other communities around was a real help to me. Once I got my labels sorted, the whole process turned out to be enjoyable. My biggest fear was getting confused about which step I was on.
In my opinion, vials come across as more legitimate when they have labels on them. Picture this: visitors come over, head to the kitchen to brew some tea, and spot a pile of peptides with no labels😀
 
Hello beutiful said:

Padre01 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

he probably wasn't shorted on the amount, but he does need to mark his vials. early on I skipped labeling once and ended up using hgh for a bit rather than tirezparide. after that I marked EVERYTHING. 🙂
Having this group plus other communities around was a real help to me. Once I got my labels sorted, the whole process turned out to be enjoyable. My biggest fear was getting confused about which step I was on.
In my opinion, vials come across as more legitimate when they have labels on them. Picture this: visitors come over, head to the kitchen to brew some tea, and spot a pile of peptides with no labels😀
someone i know said the reta i had was stronger than the reta she purchased from her "lash lady" — that one came in a cloudy vial with no label. Yikes!!!!
 
BNLFL said:

They're identical. My R15 appears exactly the same as my R140.
Wow, I had no idea R140 existed — I always assumed R60 was the max. How do you even go through that much?
 
Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

They're identical. My R15 appears exactly the same as my R140.
Wow, I had no idea R140 existed — I always assumed R60 was the max. How do you even go through that much?
Several of us are using them, and I've also got a batch of R100 coming. Check out my reconstitution directions below. Keep in mind, both my wife and I are taking Reta. Usually we go through 2- R50 or R60 vials, occasionally R30, though that only gives 3 doses per vial.

R140 reconstitution.

I'll put 6ml BAC into a 10ml vial. 3ml BAC into the 10, and 3ml into the 140. Then filter into the 10ml vial that already has 3ml BAC in it. That works out to 14 doses at 43units. There are 2 of us drawing from this single vial. 7 weeks worth.
 
BNLFL said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

They're identical. My R15 appears exactly the same as my R140.
Wow, I had no idea R140 existed — I always assumed R60 was the max. How do you even go through that much?
Several of us are using them, and I've also got a batch of R100 coming. Check out my reconstitution directions below. Keep in mind, both my wife and I are taking Reta. Usually we go through 2- R50 or R60 vials, occasionally R30, though that only gives 3 doses per vial.

R140 reconstitution.

I'll put 6ml BAC into a 10ml vial. 3ml BAC into the 10, and 3ml into the 140. Then filter into the 10ml vial that already has 3ml BAC in it. That works out to 14 doses at 43units. There are 2 of us drawing from this single vial. 7 weeks worth.
 
If that works out, it would definitely help with keeping expenses lower. I've never come across a COA showing that many mg😁we Brits are forever lagging behind

BNLFL said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

They're identical. My R15 appears exactly the same as my R140.
Wow, I had no idea R140 existed — I always assumed R60 was the max. How do you even go through that much?
Several of us are using them, and I've also got a batch of R100 coming. Check out my reconstitution directions below. Keep in mind, both my wife and I are taking Reta. Usually we go through 2- R50 or R60 vials, occasionally R30, though that only gives 3 doses per vial.

R140 reconstitution.

I'll put 6ml BAC into a 10ml vial. 3ml BAC into the 10, and 3ml into the 140. Then filter into the 10ml vial that already has 3ml BAC in it. That works out to 14 doses at 43units. There are 2 of us drawing from this single vial. 7 weeks worth.
 
If spending $20 on a label maker isn't something you want to do, an alternative is to cover each vial with clear tape, mark them using a marker, and then add a second layer of clear tape on top of what you wrote. But if you're genuinely getting serious about peps, then you should get the label maker. Labeling is nessasary, only optional if you use just one pep.
 
Back
Top