Venmo works as the starting point for the pyusd swap

Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
653
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
That excellent guide @peptideusername put at the top of the forum — if you'd rather begin from Venmo than Paypal, I've just done it. Buy pyusd inside Venmo rather than PayPal, move it to your exodus, then pick up his instructions from there.

Worth knowing about--my first attempt needed identity verification, and they said documents would be checked within about a day. Roughly three weeks passed; I got bored and sold the $10 of pyusd back. Eventually I contacted support, who did something that bumped it back to not-yet-submitted and told me to retry. I retried and it clearly worked, since I can move it now. Three bucks of pyusd just went from Venmo into my Exodus wallet and it's sitting there.
 
randompersonrandom said:

That excellent guide @peptideusername put at the top of the forum — if you'd rather begin from Venmo than Paypal, I've just done it. Buy pyusd inside Venmo rather than PayPal, move it to your exodus, then pick up his instructions from there.

Worth knowing about--my first attempt needed identity verification, and they said documents would be checked within about a day. Roughly three weeks passed; I got bored and sold the $10 of pyusd back. Eventually I contacted support, who did something that bumped it back to not-yet-submitted and told me to retry. I retried and it clearly worked, since I can move it now. Three bucks of pyusd just went from Venmo into my Exodus wallet and it's sitting there.
Face with tears of woe. A PYUSD newbie here has had their PYUSD account frozen outright after the first payment went out. Perhaps the FDA's AI has us flagged!
 
Back
Top