Vendors price list

Sometimes they advertise an item as in stock; once you pay, they claim it’s on its way from China and will show up soon.

A few weeks later, when you check in about your order, they suddenly point the finger at the freight forwarder!!!

It amazes me that grey market demand is this high, yet the CH resellers keep messing up and act like calling you honey, sweetie, will make everything okay!!
 
Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
 
IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
Yep, exactly what I just told you. 😂
 
IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
What exactly makes group buys a negative experience? Is it only the waiting period, or do other factors come into play?

I'm asking because I want to understand what the downsides of GBs actually are.
 
You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
 
indolent said:

You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
My read is that they were referring to what you'd describe as a "real GB". I'd really like to hear what their reasoning was.

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
 
Gt3294a said:

Dos-Dox said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Devilseye said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Elora!!! That peptide looks really strong and could work well in stacks. I hope it hits tge market soon at a fair price.

As for OP, I've reached out to pretty much every vendor here for a pricelist. A few are alike as you mentioned, but not every one. I've noticed some carry different products at different prices. For example, survo which I use isn't stocked by all, though certain vendors do have it. I suppose you need to look further into each vendor.
Once their pitch wraps up, you're able to hop into their tg or discord, and that's where they drop the latest pricelist. Every 12 days they get wiped out.... hk peptides and gyc both run websites.
There's also a site for ERP (Emmy) at this point
Honestly, it makes my day when an ERP rep throws a "honey" my way.
This morning, they greeted me with "darling." 😊
 
tcpnomad said:

indolent said:

You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
My read is that they were referring to what you'd describe as a "real GB". I'd really like to hear what their reasoning was.

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
That's right. I was answering @TopLad, who wanted to know what a GB means, and also anyone else following this thread who could be puzzled when vendors say that.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
Yep, exactly what I just told you. 😂
Exactly?! I even declared crypto unnecessary for me! Yet these days crypto is my only payment method, despite the fact that group buys typically accept alternative payment options 😅🤣😂
 
tcpnomad said:

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
What exactly makes group buys a negative experience? Is it only the waiting period, or do other factors come into play?

I'm asking because I want to understand what the downsides of GBs actually are.

Bring up politics, go on about your deep appreciation for group buys, and then—just to be thorough—throw some insults at a handful of the top vendors on this board.

Doing that will call forth the mighty old peptide ghost "Zippity," who'll guide you through grasping the "bad" sides of gbs. Séance hour, bitches!!!!
 
indolent said:

tcpnomad said:

indolent said:

You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
My read is that they were referring to what you'd describe as a "real GB". I'd really like to hear what their reasoning was.

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
That's right. I was answering @TopLad, who wanted to know what a GB means, and also anyone else following this thread who could be puzzled when vendors say that.
The whole “group buy” concept strikes me as worth a closer look. When it comes to black market AAS, the majority of vials originate from US-based production. That producer, or whoever is behind it, ships raw material off to places such as Jano for testing. Then customers submit their vials for analysis. In the past, you'd receive credit for both sending a vial and sharing the results. That setup works quite well. Peptides, though, appear to run on a separate supply chain, with vials not manufactured domestically. Because of that, my sense is that regardless of whether something is labeled a “group buy,” peptide systems are going to improve over time, especially since this market is still a fairly recent arrival commercially.
 
tcpnomad said:

indolent said:

You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
My read is that they were referring to what you'd describe as a "real GB". I'd really like to hear what their reasoning was.

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
Zippity's take on the downsides of GBs can be found here: /community-link/post/174228/

Just so you know, what the majority of folks label a GB (typically run on TG, overseen by 1 or a handful of admins, with testing and discounted product included) isn't what he'd call a real GB. For him, 1 of the criteria is that pricing is fully transparent — meaning the person running it isn't skimming anything, or (as I understand it) they're at minimum disclosing the size of that cut, where every dollar is allocated, and so on.

Edit: even though I've participated in plenty of GBs, they've all happened recently, so nothing has arrived yet and I'm in no position to speak with any real authority…other than to admit it's somewhat habit-forming. I can't resist a bargain (and in my view, the included testing is what makes it a genuine bargain)…we'll find out whether I've been a fool! Ping me in 2 months 🤣
 
tcpnomad said:

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
What exactly makes group buys a negative experience? Is it only the waiting period, or do other factors come into play?

I'm asking because I want to understand what the downsides of GBs actually are.

Speed and convenience matter most to me, and I’d rather not have a bunch of people mixed into the choices I make.

The single GB I eventually joined hadn’t even shipped after 2 months, and the group decided to take a different direction. I requested my money back.

Even under the best circumstances, they usually need 3 months from beginning to end.

I won’t purchase from China at all. I buy from US warehouses and send it for testing on my own. That way I can get a fully tested product in under 2 weeks from start to finish.

But that’s just me..
 
HouseCat said:

tcpnomad said:

indolent said:

You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
My read is that they were referring to what you'd describe as a "real GB". I'd really like to hear what their reasoning was.

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
Zippity's take on the downsides of GBs can be found here: /community-link/post/174228/

Just so you know, what the majority of folks label a GB (typically run on TG, overseen by 1 or a handful of admins, with testing and discounted product included) isn't what he'd call a real GB. For him, 1 of the criteria is that pricing is fully transparent — meaning the person running it isn't skimming anything, or (as I understand it) they're at minimum disclosing the size of that cut, where every dollar is allocated, and so on.

Edit: even though I've participated in plenty of GBs, they've all happened recently, so nothing has arrived yet and I'm in no position to speak with any real authority…other than to admit it's somewhat habit-forming. I can't resist a bargain (and in my view, the included testing is what makes it a genuine bargain)…we'll find out whether I've been a fool! Ping me in 2 months 🤣

With all due respect, how is it possible to claim love and addiction for something when the product hasn't even arrived?
 
IronCircuit said:

HouseCat said:

tcpnomad said:

indolent said:

You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
My read is that they were referring to what you'd describe as a "real GB". I'd really like to hear what their reasoning was.

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
Zippity's take on the downsides of GBs can be found here: /community-link/post/174228/

Just so you know, what the majority of folks label a GB (typically run on TG, overseen by 1 or a handful of admins, with testing and discounted product included) isn't what he'd call a real GB. For him, 1 of the criteria is that pricing is fully transparent — meaning the person running it isn't skimming anything, or (as I understand it) they're at minimum disclosing the size of that cut, where every dollar is allocated, and so on.

Edit: even though I've participated in plenty of GBs, they've all happened recently, so nothing has arrived yet and I'm in no position to speak with any real authority…other than to admit it's somewhat habit-forming. I can't resist a bargain (and in my view, the included testing is what makes it a genuine bargain)…we'll find out whether I've been a fool! Ping me in 2 months 🤣

With all due respect, how is it possible to claim love and addiction for something when the product hasn't even arrived?

Simply hanging around in that environment generates a ton of dopamine — there are all these flashy threads, neat forms, folks chatting, conversations about future group buys, and occasionally free stuff. I totally get the appeal. I signed up for 3 just to check out what everyone was talking about, and at this point I'm in too deep with all 3 AND have orders placed in 2 of them (plus I've ordered from the third previously).

That being said, this thread contains some solid conversation about group buy worries.




Group buy question and observation (or maybe a question of an observation)



Been watching a group buy discord for a bit. Is it normal for the Group Promotion Vendor to not disclose the vendor for the buy, even after it’s closed? This one didn’t even include batch numbers or anything related to tracking the product for other third party tests for comparison. Just not...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

(Please do not DM me for gb links, I don't know off the top of my head how to pull them, and I usually save "on request" labor for employment situations.)
 
IronCircuit said:

HouseCat said:

tcpnomad said:

indolent said:

You need to tell apart two different things:

  1. An actual group buy: typically 1 or a few individuals located in the US, Europe or UK who handle negotiations with China-based vendors and run everything on their own.
  2. Something called a "group buy" on a vendor's own platform: this is either just a promotion run by the vendor, or (even worse) a handful of people in the discussion channel who team up to negotiate with the vendor. Those people are either a) shills/sockpuppets or b) morons; but not both
My read is that they were referring to what you'd describe as a "real GB". I'd really like to hear what their reasoning was.

IronCircuit said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Honestly, the very idea of having to participate in a group buy is something I'd rather avoid entirely.
Zippity's take on the downsides of GBs can be found here: /community-link/post/174228/

Just so you know, what the majority of folks label a GB (typically run on TG, overseen by 1 or a handful of admins, with testing and discounted product included) isn't what he'd call a real GB. For him, 1 of the criteria is that pricing is fully transparent — meaning the person running it isn't skimming anything, or (as I understand it) they're at minimum disclosing the size of that cut, where every dollar is allocated, and so on.

Edit: even though I've participated in plenty of GBs, they've all happened recently, so nothing has arrived yet and I'm in no position to speak with any real authority…other than to admit it's somewhat habit-forming. I can't resist a bargain (and in my view, the included testing is what makes it a genuine bargain)…we'll find out whether I've been a fool! Ping me in 2 months 🤣

With all due respect, how is it possible to claim love and addiction for something when the product hasn't even arrived?
I get a kick out of browsing and hunting down a bargain — honestly, it's a bit of an obsession for me (using the word casually, not in any clinical sense), and that excitement shows up even before I find out whether the purchase worked out. There's a small buzz that comes with dropping an item into my cart, seeing the “order placed” confirmation, and realizing a little present to myself is on its way. Kind of like those late-night Amazon sessions where you end up buying odd things you want rather than things you need…and yes, I do that too! Thankfully, because I'm fairly level-headed about it, my shopping habit hasn't landed me in any money problems 😊
 
jordekorn said:

Gt3294a said:

Dos-Dox said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Devilseye said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Elora!!! That peptide looks really strong and could work well in stacks. I hope it hits tge market soon at a fair price.

As for OP, I've reached out to pretty much every vendor here for a pricelist. A few are alike as you mentioned, but not every one. I've noticed some carry different products at different prices. For example, survo which I use isn't stocked by all, though certain vendors do have it. I suppose you need to look further into each vendor.
Once their pitch wraps up, you're able to hop into their tg or discord, and that's where they drop the latest pricelist. Every 12 days they get wiped out.... hk peptides and gyc both run websites.
There's also a site for ERP (Emmy) at this point
Honestly, it makes my day when an ERP rep throws a "honey" my way.
This morning, they greeted me with "darling." 😊
This morning, while making a purchase, I received the standard 'dear'.... 👍
 
Back
Top