Vendors price list

petros600

Explorer
Joined
Mar 26, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Naples Florida
Not long ago, I reached out to several vendors and requested that they send me their price lists. Every single one of them appears identical—the prices are the same, everything matches—with the only variation being the first 2 lines containing their contact details.

Each one is just a duplicate of the MKM price list.

A large portion of these are recently established businesses operating as marketplace vendors
 
Indeed, that's a solid point. What we're looking at here are distributors offering goods made by a handful of manufacturers.
 
Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
 
Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
100% agree. My purchases have all been through vendors located in the US. I'm aware their products originate from CN, and occasionally it's possible to tell which source. A handful of GBs I've joined also ship from CN, and typically they disclose their supplier. The biggest draw for the GB is the cost. You may have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery, but you get COA's and a 100% replacement guarantee if it gets seized. So if you need it immediately, this isn't the route to take.
 
If the customs issues aren't sorted out, I believe a lot of vendors are going to be in trouble before long. Since they're unable to ship for several weeks, I'm going to stop buying anything from them entirely.
 
petros600 said:

If the customs issues aren't sorted out, I believe a lot of vendors are going to be in trouble before long. Since they're unable to ship for several weeks, I'm going to stop buying anything from them entirely.
A few of them keep pushing promotions even though they are aware that shipping is impossible for 1 or 2 weeks....
 
Most likely it takes 3-4 weeks, and they say nothing about this while you are ordering.

With any luck, prices will drop enough to draw in customers
 
Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Elora!!! That peptide looks really strong and could work well in stacks. I hope it hits tge market soon at a fair price.

As for OP, I've reached out to pretty much every vendor here for a pricelist. A few are alike as you mentioned, but not every one. I've noticed some carry different products at different prices. For example, survo which I use isn't stocked by all, though certain vendors do have it. I suppose you need to look further into each vendor.
 
Devilseye said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Elora!!! That peptide looks really strong and could work well in stacks. I hope it hits tge market soon at a fair price.

As for OP, I've reached out to pretty much every vendor here for a pricelist. A few are alike as you mentioned, but not every one. I've noticed some carry different products at different prices. For example, survo which I use isn't stocked by all, though certain vendors do have it. I suppose you need to look further into each vendor.
Once their pitch wraps up, you're able to hop into their tg or discord, and that's where they drop the latest pricelist. Every 12 days they get wiped out.... hk peptides and gyc both run websites.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Devilseye said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Elora!!! That peptide looks really strong and could work well in stacks. I hope it hits tge market soon at a fair price.

As for OP, I've reached out to pretty much every vendor here for a pricelist. A few are alike as you mentioned, but not every one. I've noticed some carry different products at different prices. For example, survo which I use isn't stocked by all, though certain vendors do have it. I suppose you need to look further into each vendor.
Once their pitch wraps up, you're able to hop into their tg or discord, and that's where they drop the latest pricelist. Every 12 days they get wiped out.... hk peptides and gyc both run websites.
There's also a site for ERP (Emmy) at this point
 
petros600 said:

Most likely it takes 3-4 weeks, and they say nothing about this while you are ordering.

With any luck, prices will drop enough to draw in customers
And suddenly many vendors are giving 10-15% off their standard rates.

I hope the logistics chaos sorts itself out before long
 
Dos-Dox said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Devilseye said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Elora!!! That peptide looks really strong and could work well in stacks. I hope it hits tge market soon at a fair price.

As for OP, I've reached out to pretty much every vendor here for a pricelist. A few are alike as you mentioned, but not every one. I've noticed some carry different products at different prices. For example, survo which I use isn't stocked by all, though certain vendors do have it. I suppose you need to look further into each vendor.
Once their pitch wraps up, you're able to hop into their tg or discord, and that's where they drop the latest pricelist. Every 12 days they get wiped out.... hk peptides and gyc both run websites.
There's also a site for ERP (Emmy) at this point
Honestly, it makes my day when an ERP rep throws a "honey" my way.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Devilseye said:

Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
Elora!!! That peptide looks really strong and could work well in stacks. I hope it hits tge market soon at a fair price.

As for OP, I've reached out to pretty much every vendor here for a pricelist. A few are alike as you mentioned, but not every one. I've noticed some carry different products at different prices. For example, survo which I use isn't stocked by all, though certain vendors do have it. I suppose you need to look further into each vendor.
Once their pitch wraps up, you're able to hop into their tg or discord, and that's where they drop the latest pricelist. Every 12 days they get wiped out.... hk peptides and gyc both run websites.
WhatsApp is the answer.
 
Calm Logic said:

Almost everyone in my circle, me included, tends to skip the Chinese pricelists. The usual route is American GBs/vendors over on TG, who handle their own buying and testing of peptides from China.

That said, I've gone back to watching the Chinese vendor groups, because I want to find out who else, apart from Uther, is going to carry elora.
At first I went with direct purchases, but shipping costs were brutal given how small my orders were. Paying $70 for shipping is way worse than paying $10-15. And no, free shipping from my seller only kicked in once the order went over $1,000. These days, since I've got everything required for my testing, I've switched over to GBs and bigger independent sellers located in the US.
 
Just got a WA saying that an overseas order I placed with a company we all rely on is going back to its usual shipping schedule starting this Monday. 🎉
 
What does GB stand for? I'm new here and still picking up the slang. I'd rather go with US-based options too, but I'm struggling to find any with decent prices lol
 
A group buy involves a fixed quantity of kits that must be committed before the quoted rate applies; those kits typically go to the person running it, who later sends them out to everyone who joined. You won’t find better pricing, but the process is slow and the schedule can shift without warning.
 
I belong to around 12 TG groups. Since shipments out of CN are so badly backed up, my go-to is usually US Warehouses... The problem is that what I'm looking for often isn't stocked there. 😭😭So it's a waiting game until the right items appear, and then I have to move fast and grab them.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

petros600 said:

If the customs issues aren't sorted out, I believe a lot of vendors are going to be in trouble before long. Since they're unable to ship for several weeks, I'm going to stop buying anything from them entirely.
A few of them keep pushing promotions even though they are aware that shipping is impossible for 1 or 2 weeks....
Exactly. Then right away they hand over "Tracking Numbers" — and the parcels just sit there showing "Waiting for Package" for weeks on end. 🤣
 
Back
Top