Vendor Is Dragging Me Into the Supply Chain! 😅

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
Bought some peptides.

The supplier ended up sending me inventory meant for resellers by mistake.

Before I'd even had my morning coffee, I was pulled into the Chinese peptide logistics underworld.

Not claiming I'm a distributor now… but supposedly I've got "other customers." Bwahahahaha!!!! 😅🤣😂🤣😅🤣😂🤣😅😂😆
 
Wondering how much you're making? I've thought about becoming a "US warehouse" — basically a basement lol — but it seemed like the profit depended heavily on how well you could game shipping
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Bought some peptides.

The supplier ended up sending me inventory meant for resellers by mistake.

Before I'd even had my morning coffee, I was pulled into the Chinese peptide logistics underworld.

Not claiming I'm a distributor now… but supposedly I've got "other customers." Bwahahahaha!!!! 😅🤣😂🤣😅🤣😂🤣😅😂😆
let us know how this turns out.

Particularly whether you got all that reseller inventory without paying for it
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Bought some peptides.

The supplier ended up sending me inventory meant for resellers by mistake.

Before I'd even had my morning coffee, I was pulled into the Chinese peptide logistics underworld.

Not claiming I'm a distributor now… but supposedly I've got "other customers." Bwahahahaha!!!! 😅🤣😂🤣😅🤣😂🤣😅😂😆
Hi, please forward your most recent price list
 
This is precisely the reason I became part of this community. Can't wait for part 2...
 
Checked in and noticed the avatar had been swapped for a hot Chinese female octopus...
 
To be honest, I'd be quite cautious here.

I wouldn't be okay with distributing or dealing with anything I hadn't fully vetted myself. If someone ends up getting hurt, the risks far outweigh any benefits.
 
Wait a second—that screenshot didn’t go through! Maybe it got censored, or maybe I just botched it; most likely it was my mistake, so here I go again!

I never get to see it immediately because the mods are so fond of me 😂 they insist on reviewing every single thing I post before it appears, so I’m stuck waiting on all of it!

This ss ought to make everything clear!!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wait a second—that screenshot didn’t go through! Maybe it got censored, or maybe I just botched it; most likely it was my mistake, so here I go again!

I never get to see it immediately because the mods are so fond of me 😂 they insist on reviewing every single thing I post before it appears, so I’m stuck waiting on all of it!

This ss ought to make everything clear!!!
Is that really what arrived? I figured you meant they shipped an entire US warehouse's worth.
 
RetCurious said:

That's the Tong's way of reeling you in.

It begins with something that looks like an "accident", and before long you're in an opium den reciting Mao.

🤣
Please don’t tempt me with something that sounds that fun…
 
Back
Top