uther peptide

Chopper

Explorer
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Smith/Arkansas
I've noticed Jano tests that point to this URL, yet when I visit it, it looks like a seller offering individual vials. Something tells me Uther wouldn't deal in that, though I might be mistaken. Assuming those products really are his, trying a single item instead of buying a full kit would likely be fine; if they aren't, then in my opinion they're no different from any other unknown reseller. In any case, I'd be grateful for whatever information anyone can share about this.

Thanks,

Chopper
 
Jano basically lets the paying customer choose the name and other details that appear on a test report, which creates a massive opening for scammers targeting those who rely on test results as their main buying criterion.
 
That site is a red flag just from what they charge.

UtherPep is the site for his smaller US-based warehouse, and crypto is the only payment it accepts. As for Uther's Chinese pricing, that list is/was posted on his TG and Discord.

Going straight to Uther is never the lowest-cost route for GLPs. Group buy resellers such as PWGrove get better rates from him. Still, I have kept my distance from the social platforms where those GB groups tend to be active.
 
Calm Logic said:

That site is a red flag just from what they charge.

UtherPep is the site for his smaller US-based warehouse, and crypto is the only payment it accepts. As for Uther's Chinese pricing, that list is/was posted on his TG and Discord.

Going straight to Uther is never the lowest-cost route for GLPs. Group buy resellers such as PWGrove get better rates from him. Still, I have kept my distance from the social platforms where those GB groups tend to be active.
That lines up with what I figured, but a few other sellers are putting these forward as COAs and saying the items are from Uther. I had not come across that URL before now, so I visited it and was not ready for it to be a shop selling single vials. Seeing that raised doubts for me that these COAs actually come from Uther, and it also seems unlikely that either the products listed there or the person offering them alongside these COAs are tied to him.
 
His GLP pricing is oddly awful, though a lot of the other items are priced fairly. I've bought from them 1 time - from China rather than the US - and the experience was positive, with really quick delivery: 3 days to Aus via DHL.
 
I reached out to them straight away asking for a wholesale price sheet. The GLP items definitely carry high price tags, but everything else on that sheet is broad in range and priced fairly. Small orders aren't something they're keen on handling, so going through them directly means a 5 kit/$500 minimum.

Over on TG there's an Uther group that moves kits in smaller quantities. For me, since bigger orders are the norm, hitting 5 kits/500 bucks isn't hard at all.
 
Back
Top