Uther halts US-bound shipments

You're correct. Jan is the month it should have been. As I age, I haven't been taking my semax—that nootropic peptide which raises BDNF—nor my coffee.
 
I'm hoping Uther will start sending orders to the US once more. Their China pricelist contains many items that the US warehouse doesn't have, or at least doesn't have at this point.

My orders from them have gone well.
 
IshimaruKenta said:

Gohengrin said:

Question: does uther actually cost a lot?

Before this, shipping to the US from them cost $84. Their GLPs ran a little higher than typical, but that shipping fee made ordering from them a no-go for me.
I placed an order 1 week ago, and the price is still $84 (or was it?). I'm going to look up where this order stands right now. Yeah, I feel the same — the shipping cost is on the high side.
 
Honestly, I never felt like uther was interested in selling to people one at a time. To me it always seemed like the focus was on GBs and resellers 🤷‍♂️
 
Zydeceltico said:

Cmoney said:

Zydeceltico said:

Heads up

Uther's TG announcement today: they are pausing shipments into the US for now, because FedEx in Hong Kong is inspecting strictly and will not take white powder. Orders placed today can either be refunded, or you can sit tight until their notice on Monday. No new US orders in the meantime.

Seems like they're only hurting themselves, in my opinion. There's UPS, there's DHL — plenty of workable alternatives out there. Then again, what do I know 🤷‍♀️

From what I've gathered, the way they pick shipping comes down to logistics, the routes available, and staying under the radar during searches. They deliberately send things through alternate channels so the goods actually arrive, sidestepping all the hassles, refunds, and nonsense. The way I see it, this is a dependable outfit that prioritizes getting the product there over grabbing the lowest price—a cheap quote might never show up, and even if it does, the quality could be questionable. Compared to every GB I've ever dealt with, they're far more trustworthy. For me, the shipping cost is justified. Just my two cents. What do I know? 🙂
What difference does the route make? Everything still goes through customs in the end.
 
ContainHer said:

IshimaruKenta said:

Gohengrin said:

Question: does uther actually cost a lot?

Before this, shipping to the US from them cost $84. Their GLPs ran a little higher than typical, but that shipping fee made ordering from them a no-go for me.
I placed an order 1 week ago, and the price is still $84 (or was it?). I'm going to look up where this order stands right now. Yeah, I feel the same — the shipping cost is on the high side.
As I mentioned earlier, this happened once they halted orders from the US. 😄
 
Seems like they'll be operating again on Monday..

According to Uther: 'FedEx in the US has confirmed. Will resume on Monday.'
 
IshimaruKenta said:

Gohengrin said:

Question: does uther actually cost a lot?

Before this, shipping to the US from them cost $84. Their GLPs ran a little higher than typical, but that shipping fee made ordering from them a no-go for me.
I'm in the same boat — their shipping costs are absurd. Going with a US warehouse usually ends up costing less and arriving sooner. Besides, nearly all of these products originate from the same manufacturers.
 
Placed an order with Uther earlier today, using their US warehouse. Paid $260 for 2 kits of T30, and shipping cost nothing. That's better than the presale deal of $195.00 for 1 kit (purple box) plus $10.00 shipping, which came in under $200.00.
 
Why must people always mess with the enjoyable things? What became of "My body, my choice"? That ought to apply to everyone, not just when it suits them.
 
Rolltide61 said:

Why must people always mess with the enjoyable things? What became of "My body, my choice"? That ought to apply to everyone, not just when it suits them.
I've got something inbound through FedEx from another supplier. So why is Uther running into trouble?
 
CNCCurrency said:

Rolltide61 said:

Why must people always mess with the enjoyable things? What became of "My body, my choice"? That ought to apply to everyone, not just when it suits them.
I've got something inbound through FedEx from another supplier. So why is Uther running into trouble?
Was Hong Kong part of its route? He mentioned that customs in HK is turning away all white powders. 🤷‍♂️
 
Back
Top